Game Week - UConn v. Missouri (Saturday 10/28/17 @ 6:30p on CBSSN). Dan Orlovsky Bobblehead Day | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Missouri (Saturday 10/28/17 @ 6:30p on CBSSN). Dan Orlovsky Bobblehead Day

Reaction Score
just out curiousity; Does anyone know what the deal is with Vickers? Looked like a talent with some speed coming out of HS, redshirted last year and not a peep this year.

Reaction Score
just out curiousity; Does anyone know what the deal is with Vickers? Looked like a talent with some speed coming out of HS, redshirted last year and not a peep this year.
he looked phenomenal on his videos, but if you rewatch them, there's something really iffy with the tape. It's almost like it's sped up. I thought he was getting mentions in preseason camp last year though so who knows.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
he looked phenomenal on his videos, but if you rewatch them, there's something really iffy with the tape. It's almost like it's sped up. I thought he was getting mentions in preseason camp last year though so who knows.

Speeding up the tape? That is something I have been meaning to bring up. I definately find myself watching videos and noticing that the tape looks fast. That the crowd, the refs, etc, are moving abnormally fast. I think some of these tapes are running 5% faster than reality which is the easiest way to shave that 40 time and look explosive.

Topic #2 - No idea what happen to Vickers. I figured he was buried in Edsall's doghouse. There are a few guys who don't seem to get on the field no matter what; Vickers, Garson, Ian Campbell, Cecpedes, Brouse and Gilmartin come to mind. There maybe others that are not in a red shirt n or known injury situation (Okunaum). So is it injury, ability or doghouse for these guys?

If the staff is to bring in 25-28 guys this winter and next spring (I think spring transfers and JUCO's count towards the 2018 25 head cap), we need 5 to 6 guys to leave the program ahead of their senior year. I think some players have been tagged as push out guys.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Speeding up the tape? That is something I have been meaning to bring up. I definately find myself watching videos and noticing that the tape looks fast. That the crowd, the refs, etc, are moving abnormally fast. I think some of these tapes are running 5% faster than reality which is the easiest way to shave that 40 time and look explosive.

Topic #2 - No idea what happen to Vickers. I figured he was buried in Edsall's doghouse. There are a few guys who don't seem to get on the field no matter what; Vickers, Garson, Ian Campbell, Cecpedes, Brouse and Gilmartin come to mind. There maybe others that are not in a red shirt n or known injury situation (Okunaum). So is it injury, ability or doghouse for these guys?

If the staff is to bring in 25-28 guys this winter and next spring (I think spring transfers and JUCO's count towards the 2018 25 head cap), we need 5 to 6 guys to leave the program ahead of their senior year. I think some players have been tagged as push out guys.

Garson got a good number of series in against HC and hasn't been seen since.

Reaction Score

yeah if you watch this tape

it's either a terrible camera or it's sped up.

Reaction Score

we also have the "gotta do it in practice" HCRE, he just said it in an interview about Summers and we know Easly didn't see the field significantly until he was a senior.

Reaction Score
^^^^. Promo code BAND still works for Mizzou - $15. $27 after all fees

Reaction Score
020-jpg.25648

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member