Game Week - UConn v. Missouri (Saturday 10/28/17 @ 6:30p on CBSSN). Dan Orlovsky Bobblehead Day | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Game Week - UConn v. Missouri (Saturday 10/28/17 @ 6:30p on CBSSN). Dan Orlovsky Bobblehead Day

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
UConn Offense Review (both good reads):

Looking at the Catch / Target ratio and average yardage per catch, I continue to think that Beals should be getting more action over Dixon. Also, McClean could be getting comparable playtime to Skanes (which I think he is although I don't have any count by snaps).

Reaction Score
Looking at the Catch / Target ratio and average yardage per catch, I continue to think that Beals should be getting more action over Dixon. Also, McClean could be getting comparable playtime to Skanes (which I think he is although I don't have any count by snaps).

I'm with you on this. It's not clear to me why the young puppies jumped ahead of the older dogs here. Both Dixon and Skane deserve their snaps and will be really good, but neither plays as consistent as the juniors they have pushed to the back up positions.

Reaction Score

Beals has looked good every years he's been here and he still gets barely any burn. It's real weird

Reaction Score
Mike Anthony: Football Insider: Missouri (2-5) At UConn (3-4)

>>Injuries:

UConn -- LB E.J. Levenberry (knee), out; C Ryan Crozier (knee), out; LS Nick Zecchino (undisclosed), out; DB Ian Swenson (shoulder), out; S Tahj Herring-Wilson (leg), doubtful; S Brice McAllister (hand), out; WR Kyle Buss (undisclosed), out; RB Arkeel Newsome (clavicle/sternum), out; DL Connor Freeborn (undisclosed), questionable; John Robinson IV (suspended), out.

Missouri – RB Damarea Crockett (shoulder), out.<<

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Speeding up the tape? That is something I have been meaning to bring up. I definately find myself watching videos and noticing that the tape looks fast. That the crowd, the refs, etc, are moving abnormally fast. I think some of these tapes are running 5% faster than reality which is the easiest way to shave that 40 time and look explosive.

Topic #2 - No idea what happen to Vickers. I figured he was buried in Edsall's doghouse. There are a few guys who don't seem to get on the field no matter what; Vickers, Garson, Ian Campbell, Cecpedes, Brouse and Gilmartin come to mind. There maybe others that are not in a red shirt n or known injury situation (Okunaum). So is it injury, ability or doghouse for these guys?

If the staff is to bring in 25-28 guys this winter and next spring (I think spring transfers and JUCO's count towards the 2018 25 head cap), we need 5 to 6 guys to leave the program ahead of their senior year. I think some players have been tagged as push out guys.

cespedes has yet to see the field period. I said it when we signed him and got trashed for it but i just dont think hes got it to make the field.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
cespedes has yet to see the field period. I said it when we signed him and got trashed for it but i just dont think hes got it to make the field.

Has he ever even been on a 2 deep? Pretty wild considering how much change there's been in our o line the past couple of years that he's never even found himself in the shuffle

Reaction Score
Game Day Notes/Timeline:

Promotions:
  • Dan Orlovsky Bobblehead Giveaway - Bobbleheads will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis upon entry to all stadium gates beginning at 5 p.m. - while supplies last. Fans are encouraged to enter the stadium early. Ticket purchase does not guarantee a bobblehead
  • UConn Dairy Bar Truck - Get a scoop (or two) of your favorite UConn Dairy Bar Ice Cream at the Ice Cream Truck located on the concourse behind the scoreboard during the game.
1:30 p.m. PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SEASON PASS HOLDERS: Again this season exclusively for season parking pass holders - beginning 5 hours prior to game time, park anywhere in select lots during the first 2 hours to park and tailgate next to friends and family.

2:30 p.m. PARKING LOTS OPEN FOR SINGLE PASS BUYERS: Get in early and get the grill going! Don't forget to use #UConnTailgate all season long when posting pictures of your gameday setup.

4:00 p.m. FAN FEST - Fan Fest is located on the north side of the stadium between Gates C & D and will start in conjunction with the Husky Walk approximately 2 hours before kickoff. Fan Fest is FREE for all fans and a great way to kick up the excitement for UConn Football. Stop by and grab your Husky spirit pin from the cheerleaders.

PowerStation Stage: McLovins - 4:30 p.m.

HUSKY WALK: Kickoff your gameday with a UConn tradition and greet the football team as they arrive at the stadium! Fans are encouraged to make their way to Husky Walk 2 ½ hours prior to kickoff on the north side of the stadium between Gates C & D.

5:00 p.m. STADIUM GATES OPEN - Please Note - Walk-through metal detectors are now in place at Pratt & Whitney Stadium for UConn football games. Fans are encouraged to allow for extra time to enter Pratt & Whitney Stadium. More Information ›
6:10 p.m. PRE-GAME SHOW

6:30 p.m. KICKOFF!

Postgame ALMA MATER: Join the band & cheerleaders in singing the Alma Mater. Then stick around for the UConn Marching Band postgame show facing the north stands.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Has he ever even been on a 2 deep? Pretty wild considering how much change there's been in our o line the past couple of years that he's never even found himself in the shuffle

not that i have seen, nothing against him i just think it was a big ask, only played ball for a limited time in HS( i think 2 yrs) very under sized weight wise, he was like 6'5 225 i think. a lot of weight to add to a frame and you just can't tell how a guy is gonna handle that kind of change physically.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom