Game Week: UConn v. ECU (Senior Day->11/23/19 @ Noon on ESPN3) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Game Week: UConn v. ECU (Senior Day->11/23/19 @ Noon on ESPN3)

Reaction Score
Stinks about Nino. Maybe he thinks he has a shot as a pro and why put in another year in the college game? If he heads to another college program it is a real loss. Then again look at Tyler Davis, he had better stats here than he has put up at Georgia Tech and would have been a big part of our offense if he was here this year. The grass isn't always greener.

I think Nino is already a pro prospect. Dominant run blocker, and despite being massive I think he has feet to be a passable pass blocker at next level.

Could be he just wants a chance to win. It’s like Jack Driscoll from Madison. Went to UMASS and is now the starting tackle at Auburn after grad transfer. Nino will be a hot commodity as a plug and play guard, and no doubt he could be a starter in any major conference.

Reaction Score
I think Nino is already a pro prospect. Dominant run blocker, and despite being massive I think he has feet to be a passable pass blocker at next level.

Could be he just wants a chance to win. It’s like Jack Driscoll from Madison. Went to UMASS and is now the starting tackle at Auburn after grad transfer. Nino will be a hot commodity as a plug and play guard, and no doubt he could be a starter in any major conference.
Driscoll wasn’t accepted into Business grad school at UMass. Whipple was pissed! Uconn not alone at screwing things up.

Reaction Score
If Steven Krajewski is healthy than he should start both games. It would make no sense for Randy to start any other quarterback. I think Steven Krajewski has proven he is capable of running the offense and deserves more than just the garbage time he has gotten since being here.
It’s less than four hours until game time Has Randy announced who the starting QB is going to be?

Reaction Score
It’s less than four hours until game time Has Randy announced who the starting QB is going to be?
Any benefit to not leaving ECU wondering for a bit? Why’s it matter so much to have announcement of who will start? 1st play it will be apparent.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Total mayhem getting into blue lot just now. Entrance coned off, turned around at the handicap lot talked to a supervisory type person who walkied someone and they said they’d like open the cones. Turn in and they tell me to go down the first lane and all other lanes are coned off. No one actually directing traffic in the lanes. What the hell??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom