Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Syracuse (Saturday 9/10/22 @ 7p on CBSSN) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Game Week 2022 - UConn v. Syracuse (Saturday 9/10/22 @ 7p on CBSSN)

Reaction Score
As mentioned earlier, Fruit was in a 17 to 7 game till 4th qtr where had a 15 yard and 25 yard TD drives so turnovers were big factor in making game look one sided. UConn squandered several good TD positions so could have scored in 30's or more.
Range of play could get to UConn close win up to Fruit getting a big (25 or more points) win. I'm pulling for the upset with some good turnover differential for UConn.
After 2 games it is reasonable UConn will win at least 1 game this year.

Reaction Score
Barron held a 2020 UConn offer coming out of Suffield Academy:

Reaction Score
Good kid. Was a teammate of my son. Nice parents. Dad played at UConn. You may hear mom say night - she’s a screamer.

Too bad he chose Cuse, but understandable at the time. Unfortunately I can’t root for him and I hope they wear the wrong shoes.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Just bought tickets for me and my 3 grandchildren…can I pay for parking at the gate… or is it better to pay online before the game? I haven’t been to a game in 4 years and I went though Pratt to get tickets at the time so I’m not sure what would be best
Yes you can pay at the gate. If you want to park super close to the stadium, I believe you can buy a blue lot pass on stubhub or other secondary sites. if available. Can't buy a blue lot pass at the gate, but can basically pay to park anywhere else.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Gimme the points. I got 22.5...won't go higher, will only get bet down. 2-0 against the spread so far this year and still getting disrespected in the lines. Mora has us beating Vegas so far.

Reaction Score
Man, the depth chart would have such a different feel with Ross and Marion as the top WRs. The team is lacking the WR threats to keep teams from stacking the box against the run. Until UConn can establish a passing game to compliment the work of Carter, Brewton and others it will be a tough season against stronger competition. This is where Charlton needs to work his magic and build Zion's confidence. More TE routes in the seams and some kind of down field threat are needed to keep the defense honest. A team can't win with a running game, bubble screens and swing passes. I also think that this fact is the reason why Mora mentioned using Millen is certain situations. Millen is more of a passing threat at this point.

Reaction Score
Man, the depth chart would have such a different feel with Ross and Marion as the top WRs. The team is lacking the WR threats to keep teams from stacking the box against the run. Until UConn can establish a passing game to compliment the work of Carter, Brewton and others it will be a tough season against stronger competition. This is where Charlton needs to work his magic and build Zion's confidence. More TE routes in the seams and some kind of down field threat are needed to keep the defense honest. A team can't win with a running game, bubble screens and swing passes. I also think that this fact is the reason why Mora mentioned using Millen is certain situations. Millen is more of a passing threat at this point.
This is what I have been hoping to see. Also an option pass to a tight end off a reverse, a la Lashlee.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just bought tickets for me and my 3 grandchildren…can I pay for parking at the gate… or is it better to pay online before the game? I haven’t been to a game in 4 years and I went though Pratt to get tickets at the time so I’m not sure what would be best
I still think your best bet is to park at the Aero Club on Silver Lane across fron The Rent. Pay at the gate and much easier post-game.

Reaction Score
I just got 2 tickets to the fruit game. 1st time in 3 years after having season tickets for 14 years. Two of the 15K they are looking for to fill/make noise in the rent. Lets Go HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t make it but my nephew the Cuse alum will be there. Would love nothing more than to call him afterwards and talk smack. Let’s do this!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom