GAME THREADDD!!!! UC Davis - Uconn | Page 13 | The Boneyard

GAME THREADDD!!!! UC Davis - Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Geno likes to have that spark off the bench - heck he was even going to have Maya come off the bench he even did for a game or two even though she was the best on the team. What he likes to do and feels what he can do - are 2 different things imo. You can't put in players as starters that are significantly worse unless he uses a real quick hook. and they better be (they usally are) more experienced.

I think another post you understood what i was saying?

asked and answered several posts ago

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Yeah, I get that. But still we had someone coming in who raised the level of play, even with the thing bench. That's what Geno as hoophuskie says, "likes" to do.

thin bench.

thin

there will be more of this today if I choose to post...I'm on my phone until early afernoon

Reaction Score
thin bench.

thin

there will be more of this today if I choose to post...I'm on my phone until early afernoon

You must have the SEC version of talk to text and it can't interpret Yankee talk.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I wonder how many girls could deal with that type of scrutiny.

Dunno... seems to me many women deal with that type of scrutiny every UConn practice... :)

Reaction Score
Not as long as Chong is hitting the 3 and takes care of the ball as well as she does. There is no real need for her to start to be a big contributor. With her and Tuck coming off the bench his has two great tools available. Nurse is awesome but unless Chong starts to fade I don't foresee Geno making that change soon and risking the gains Chong has made by shaking her confidence.

This is a very good analysis. Instead of some posters pitting Nurse against Chong, Icebear has hit the nail on the head that Geno has to manage Chong's confidence and continue her progress while also develop Nurse at the same time.

Reaction Score
This is a very good analysi s. Instead of some posters pitting Nurse against Chong, Icebear has hit the nail on the head that Geno has to manage Chong's confidence and continue her progress while also develop Nurse at the same time.
You need confident people off the bench, in 2012-2013, Stewie went to the bench for most of the season, after the Big East loss to Notre Dame, Bria went to the bench for the NCAA tournament, and Uconn won it all. At Uconn its never who starts, its always about what's best for the team. Morgan is one of the top 4 players on the team, and she's coming off the bench.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
thin bench.

thin

Actually, I find your auto-correct booboos quite amusing. Keep em coming!

Reaction Score
Anybody else notice the "Smoke Tobacco 2014" sign at about 2:53 of the tape of the game?
I hope there is something else on it that we can't see on the tape...

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Actually, I find your auto-correct booboos quite amusing. Keep em coming!

thanks I guess. Every time I find one I am mortified. At least some can get some amusement... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom