Game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Remember when Kemba hit that wild shot @ Texas with 0 on the shot clock... silly me was expecting something similar... not back to back violations.

Reaction Score
Our offense was clicking for a while. I don't get it. It is like they forget how to play. KO rarely calls a TO when this is happening. Hamilton doesn't get pulled for a breather when he creates turnover after turnover. I just don't get it.

He did call a timeout when it was happening.

This is why he only had one timeout left at the very end. He used them up.

Reaction Score
No the refs were pretty good all game, thought a few calls in te first half we should've gotten, thought Cincy deserved some in the second down low. But if they are gonna that foul on us at the end you can't not call the one on Miller. Pretty much exactly the same except Miller got hit by more than 1 player. Gotta be consistent down the stretch

Really? I thought they were bloody awful. I know Cronin complained about one sequence down low, but when I rewound it, they got all ball. But for UConn Facey and Nola were hammered. While on the other end, they were calling tickytack fouls against Shonn Miller.

The guy grabbed Purvis on a steal and 15,000 fans saw it, but it eluded the refs.

That was a 5 point turnaround.

Reaction Score
Really? I thought they were bloody awful. I know Cronin complained about one sequence down low, but when I rewound it, they got all ball. But for UConn Facey and Nola were hammered. While on the other end, they were calling tickytack fouls against Shonn Miller.

The guy grabbed Purvis on a steal and 15,000 fans saw it, but it eluded the refs.

That was a 5 point turnaround.
That sounds biased IMO. We didn't get a few calls inthe first half like the Purvis steal and a couple others, but I was expecting fouls on us down low in the second that didn't come too. If they get the call at the end we should've too but overall not a badly reffed game

Reaction Score
That sounds biased IMO. We didn't get a few calls inthe first half like the Purvis steal and a couple others, but I was expecting fouls on us down low in the second that didn't come too. If they get the call at the end we should've too but overall not a badly reffed game

But for refs to make a mistake at the most crucial moment? I can't see how that can be good at all.

I do side with Mau in the sense that the foul on Miller shouldnt have been called, especially with 4 seconds left. But equally the other foul with 12 seconds left shouldn't have been called. AND, having made the one foul call at the end of the game, you give the benefit of the doubt on contact for the other team.

Otherwise you're just handing points to one team and giving the other team no chance to do anything about it.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I would assume this is posted in one of the 100 threads about this game but just in case its not.....

I just don't get refs majority of the time... Nice assist for the win from the stripes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom