Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't complement Moriah's game enough. The last couple of games she's made virtually NO errors. I just don't know how you could play a more efficient game at the point guard position. She has been nothing short of exceptional.
I totally agree! She's awesome!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
6-8 shooting on treys for Bria. A carer-high of 30. Excellent!

Stef with 16 and 10.

Stewie had 23 and 9.

MoJet was great with 13 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 steals, 0 turnovers.

Ok, let's say it--the starting unit consists of 5 players who have been or will be 1st team All-Americans.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Heading to CT tomorrow to take care of my folks for a week. May be I'll catch up with some of you.

Warn the border guards.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Heading to CT tomorrow to take care of my folks for a week. May be I'll catch up with some of you.

Warn the border guards.
Have a good trip!

While you're there, keep your eyes open for Kaleena's shot. Actually, that last baseline jumper looked good.

Reaction Score
I can't complement Moriah's game enough. The last couple of games she's made virtually NO errors. I just don't know how you could play a more efficient game at the point guard position. She has been nothing short of exceptional.
She's the kind of player that makes watching basketball an exciting thing to do.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Warn the border guards.

Hollow point, high ballistic coefficient rounds have been distributed, so wear a mustache and a funny hat.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Hollow point, high ballistic coefficient rounds have been distributed, so wear a mustache and a funny hat.
I'll be wearing a UCONN ball cap like everyone else in the state. I will pay homage as I pass through Stef's home area near Port Jervis.

Reaction Score
CViv thinks Rutgers is a final 4 team?
First off, congrats on the win. Secondly, while we are not on the same level as UConn, I think we have as good a shot at making the final four as most of the rest of the teams out there. We scored more points against UConn than any other team has so far this season - without shooting 3's. We have some pretty decent players. I thought Scaife played as well as or better than Jefferson today and she is only a freshman, so she should keep improving. Copper played well today too, as she has all season. We do not match up well against UConn - especially when Geno had Dolson, Stewart and Stokes on the floor at the same time. We did not defend well today - especially against Hartley and we have no answer for Stewart (who does?), but let's see what the team learns from this and how they play going forward. We only had 10 turnovers today - same as UConn and that is what killed us in the other games we lost. Coach also didn't play Hollivay much today. She has been in a bit of a slump the past few games. If she comes out of it and starts playing like she did earlier in the season, I think we have a legitimate shot at making some noise in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom