Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These are some of the worst camera angles I basketball

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

SJ

Reaction Score
Sorry. Take a valium skank
I am not a skank. You, however, are annoying and have nothing better to do that harass the other team's board. Which is pretty gay. Your cheerleaders are skanks though. Also I'm not usually a fighter but I'm just not in the mood. I think what you do is immature and I should have known better than start something with an opposing fan. So I am done I guess!

Reaction Score
Why can they nit play like those last two sets!!!!

Reaction Score
I am not a skank. You, however, are annoying and have nothing better to do that harass the other team's board. Which is pretty gay. Your cheerleaders are skanks though. Also I'm not usually a fighter but I'm just not in the mood. I think what you do is immature and I should have known better than start something with an opposing fan. So I am done I guess!
???

He's a UConn fan.

Reaction Score
Not, not nit. LOL. Much better

Reaction Score
they've missed a couple walks and fouls.... but not terrible

we need AO in this game it appears.... we also need to keep pushing and get some bunnies in transition or secondary transition so we don't have to beat the zone every time....

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
I went to UConn you knucklehead

Reaction Score
Thank goodness. There will be an NCAA regional in Greensboro NC this year. UNC and Duke were really sweating it out.

LOL. Just gotta figure out how to get each to play there now.

Reaction Score
They got punched in the face, and unlike against Louisville, they got back up. They're still losing, but there's effort.

Reaction Score
In the 2nd half I would try to play AD as least as possible, he has killed us on offense not knowing what to do with the ball. Hopefully AO can keep his fouls in check.

Reaction Score
Trust me, South Tampa Bill is def. not a Syracuse fan.

SJ

Reaction Score
I went to UConn you knucklehead
I thought you were aka SouthSyracuseBill. If I have been wrong, I am sorry. You can see how the context would change. I am sorry for fighting. I have had a really bad sports day and am on the edge. :)

Reaction Score
To many bonehead plays when we need them least.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Jeremy is going to drive me crazy, even Shabazz just told him you got to shoot that. that is the difference b/w Syr and us, their players are confident and ready to step into shots, Jeremy gets a wide open 3 and passes it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom