Game Thread: UConn-Marquette | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game Thread: UConn-Marquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
This announcing team are homers to the max! I know a lot of people say MPC and Bob are homers. But I don't recall hearing Meghan ever say when a UConn player is taking three foul shots where there doesn't appear to have been a foul "this will work", or audibly grunt and say "oh come on" when Marquette misses a shot. And she just did it again!!!!

They are painful to listen to.

You should have watched the ND - USF game. The ND announcer was far worse.

Reaction Score
It's almost impossible to listen to the woman announcer. Where is she from? Fargo?
At least she knows who's playing. The man seems to focus on every Marquette player and call the UConn players "UConn."

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
That isn't near a Fargo accent, dontcha know.

Ice, I know it's not Fargo, but it's definitely midwest. Hard to listen to! Meanwhile, the game is pretty hard to watch too. But not for audio/visual reasons.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The Boneyard just noted by the fundraising crew on CPTV.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
From John A:

Geno has just removed coat, the fashion equivalent of thrusting his head into a wall. #UConnwomen up 34-21 at the half

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
So what's with the 5 guard offense Geno? You wouldn't be trying to get Stef and Kiah pi**ed off for Monday night, would you?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ice, I know it's not Fargo, but it's definitely midwest. Hard to listen to! Meanwhile, the game is pretty hard to watch too. But not for audio/visual reasons.
Defintiely, Mid Western.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
John A. is monitoring the BY:

Folks, if you don't like the announcers, don't blame #CPTV. They are picking up the feed from a Time Warner production. Do not blame them

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Oh, I have no doubt Uconn will win this pretty handily. But as far as playing to a standard...not so much.
this game has you worried about how they will play against Notre Dame... 2 different animals

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
At least she knows who's playing. The man seems to focus on every Marquette player and call the UConn players "UConn."
I disagree... he got KML's full name correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits