Game thread: BE Final [merged] | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Game thread: BE Final [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Anyone, and I mean anyone, want to answer the question I have been asking for 2 days now?

What happened to Morgan Tuck? It is beyond belief to me the beat writers haven't asked why she hasnt played this tournament. Didnt she have a good game in South Bend?

A guess would be she is hurting and they haven't mentioned it to let the other teams know.

Reaction Score
The team has no identity. They have no idea what they want to be and the coaches seem to be panicking with the late season lineup changes.

Reaction Score
I know this will get me in trouble....

I think we need to change the high post offense against nd. It has not worked. I want to see us pound the ball down low.

Reaction Score
Great JA says Faris may have tweaked that foot on the charge.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Anyone, and I mean anyone, want to answer the question I have been asking for 2 days now?

What happened to Morgan Tuck? It is beyond belief to me the beat writers haven't asked why she hasnt played this tournament. Didnt she have a good game in South Bend?
Maybe her knee??? Maybe he likes the way Stokes is playing right now?? He's not going to go very deep down the bench unless he has to. He'd play Dolson, KML, Hartley and Faris 40 minutes each if he could get away with it.

Reaction Score
Put someone besides KML on McBride. It is not working. I would put Stewart on her and tell her just to play her straight up. Keep her distance and use the long arms to defense against the shot. I think McBride will need to adjust her shot over a taller player and she will start missing.

Reaction Score
Altavilla, Fuller, and Elliot missing in action on this one.

If she doesn't make an appearance in the 2nd half, she either can't or there's been something that has her in the dog-house...hard to imagine the latter...

Reaction Score
Maybe her knee??? Maybe he likes the way Stokes is playing right now?? He's not going to go very deep down the bench unless he has to. He'd play Dolson, KML, Hartley and Faris 40 minutes each if he could get away with it.

If she's injured than it should have been asked to the coach in the post game after last night. Atleast give us a heads up. And I find it odd her mins would go down so dramatically simply because of Stokes as Tuck was playing well.

Reaction Score
Whew! Only down 9 at the half :-(

This. We can't throw it in the ocean, but we're still within striking distance.

If Morgan's not hurt(?!), we can still turn this around. Because Morgan + Stef can offset the return of Achonwa in the second half.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
You might have higher ground here had you not been complaining about the refs.

Beats complaining constantly about our team. As well as plenty of visual evidence to back it up.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If she's injured than it should have been asked to the coach in the post game after last night. Atleast give us a heads up. And I find it odd her mins would go down so dramatically simply because of Stokes as Tuck was playing well.
Just guessing.

Reaction Score
This. We can't throw it in the ocean, but we're still within striking distance.

If Morgan's not hurt(?!), we can still turn this around. Because Morgan + Stef can offset the return of Achonwa in the second half.

Eh I highly doubt Tuck is suddenly going to come in down 9 if she hasnt played all tournament long.

Reaction Score
If half of Diggins arm slaps on the ball handler were called like every other player, she wouldn't last the game

This is so right!!! I'm sitting center court....Diggins mauls the ball handler on every play & knows she's not going to get called for it. The rest of the team feeds off her smugness...

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I hope Geno can get them to reach down deep and come out fighting. Still a lot of basketball left to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom