Friday (3/8) games | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Friday (3/8) games

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
So in the last 4 games (without the face mask) Missy Peterson has hit 17-23 behind the arc and is averaging 17.5 ppg. UW sure could've used more of that this season, what could've been.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So in the last 4 games (without the face mask) Missy Peterson has hit 17-23 behind the arc and is averaging 17.5 ppg. UW sure could've used more of that this season, what could've been.
As we speak, Tara and her staff are devising a game plan to take away her 3s.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
As we speak, Tara and her staff are devising a game plan to take away her 3s.

They shut her down fairly well less than a week ago, that's the 1 game during the stretch she didn't go off.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
And now Ark vs Auburn or a Carter-less TAMU in the semis.
A trip to finals is not out of the question.

Could they play themselves on to the bubble?

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
Hey @TheFarmFan what happened to Alyssa Jerome? Front court depth is pretty thin but I don't think she's played at all so far. Coffee just doesn't seem like she does much when she's in the game.
Coffee was there for defense on Anigwe and screen setting. She did great at that. Jerome doesn't have the size to guard Anigwe.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Friday is my bowling night so I wasn't able to watch the NC State/Florida State game live...but I just got through watching on DVR. All I can say is...

WHEW!

Too many missed free throws! The Wolfpack Women almost gave that one away. That last few minutes won't do tomorrow against Louisville.
All I can say is every time I thought NC St had fought valiantly but was done, they have stayed strong and earned every inch of respect and admiration they have gotten. Gritty, showing heart, determination and perseverance are clearly defined by this team. I couldn’t be happier to have been wrong about their prospects after that last of many injuries occurred 3+ weeks back. Go Pack!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Congrats to Kim Barnes-Arrico; Michigan over Wisconsin in double overtime. Wisconsin had a hard time scoring in OT2, but Michigan still had some pep in their legs. And, they can make their free throws (mostly). They get Maryland in the next round.

I'm a fan of Kim Barnes-Arrico, as well. Doing a good job of bringing solid players into the Wolverines. Naz Hillmon was co-frosh of the year and sixth man in the B1G.

However, they should've had their legs: this was their first game of the tournament, compared to Wisconsin's third in three days. Let's see how they do against Maryland, stamina-wise.

BTW, this run by the Badgers was the longest any 13th seed has ever made in the B1G tourney. Coach Tipsis, who preceded Coach Jen R. at GW, is starting to take some steps at UW. Getting K. Lewis out of NJ was a coup. His recruiting coordinator is a former Wisc.-Green Bay star (who was at one of the South Dakotas) and will surely help get more in-state products. Keep an eye there....Coach Tip is solid.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You are the anti-triadukefan. When he starts rooting for a team, it immediately falls apart

batman.gif

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I can't wait till River Baldwin and Cunane face off next year!

Baldwin can acclimate some of her frosh year playing next to Valencia Myers, who played pretty well for the 'noles this year. Tough kid from Ohio.

Speaking of Ohio, you'll also have Sammie Puisis joining the Seminoles. (Seems like she's been in high school for 6 years.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom