For those who were at the presser. What former players did you see? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

For those who were at the presser. What former players did you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Did anyone else cringe when you saw Edsall talking to the "new" or current players in the locker room at The Rent before the presser?

View attachment 18121

I saw Luke Carozola was wearing his hat backwards and I was like- "Oh man... I feel so bad for this kid." Luckily Randy didn't give him any for it tho. He probably figure "ah, its not even day 1 yet. Plus the kids got a busted arm. I'll let it slide this time... But NOT next time!"

The body language in some of the pics of him with the players was funny. Randy looking awkward with his hands in his pockets, standing at a distance. Players with their arms crossed. Sizing one another up, I guess. I feel like they're willing to get behind him but liked Diaco. They expressed their shock on Twitter, which I don't really get because how shocked can you be that your coach gets canned after he goes 3-9?

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
The body language in some of the pics of him with the players was funny. Randy looking awkward with his hands in his pockets, standing at a distance. Players with their arms crossed. Sizing one another up, I guess. I feel like they're willing to get behind him but liked Diaco. They expressed their shock on Twitter, which I don't really get because how shocked can you be that your coach gets canned after he goes 3-9?
Yeah I agree. Its got to be awkward no matter what, especially when you were recruited, played for, and bought into Diaco... But when you add in the fact that Edsall was the "father" of this program back when most of these kids were 5 & 6... whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom