For those who were at the presser. What former players did you see? | The Boneyard

For those who were at the presser. What former players did you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would like to know what former players were there.

You can bet they had and will have access to the current players to bring them up to speed on Randy and get them on board the Randy Express.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
I was about to ask the same thing!!!

Reaction Score
Was so crowded and they were off to the side. Did see about 10 or 15 current players there including carrezola I think and Myers

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I was sitting off by the windows- saw Andre Dixon. And strangely, a guy who seemed pretty well connected with the program who I swear used to be a sales rep for one of the plywood distributors in CT.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
C08I2O3XEAAQSaz.jpg:large

sdhusky

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Former <a href="#UConn hashtag on Twitter">#UConn</a> great Andre Dixon excited about coach Edsall&#39;s return. <a href="#UConnNation hashtag on Twitter">#UConnNation</a> <a href="https://post original url/VsuRZoiBTm">pic.twitter.com/VsuRZoiBTm</a></p>&mdash; UConn Football (@UConnFootball) <a href="">December 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reaction Score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Former <a href="#UConn hashtag on Twitter">#UConn</a> great Andre Dixon excited about coach Edsall&#39;s return. <a href="#UConnNation hashtag on Twitter">#UConnNation</a> <a href="https://post original url/VsuRZoiBTm">pic.twitter.com/VsuRZoiBTm</a></p>&mdash; UConn Football (@UConnFootball) <a href="">December 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Love this

Reaction Score
Chris Bellamy on far left.

Chris Bellamy may have been the prototypical Edsall player the first time around. He did not have the physical talent have a high I-A player. But that didn't mean he couldn't get better over time, wait his turn, and then ruthlessly exploit it when given a chance. In his case at NC State when he shredded a Rivers led team for over 150 on the ground.

Reaction Score
I don't know about anybody else, but this comment enrages me. What a POS Diablo is!

Infuriating, and just another example of how much Bobby Red Pants was living in La La Land.

Reaction Score
  1. Ed Daigneault ‏@EdDaigneault 1h1 hour ago
    Telling words from Andre Dixon: "Diaco didn't do much to keep camaraderie around here. ... We weren't allowed on the sidelines."
This amazes me. When he got here and deemed it a broken program and needed a whole rebuild. Edsall's guys were not the ones to keep out. Its PP and GDL. Not saying their recruits should be kept out as well, but anything to keep the successful UConn alum and NFL contingent close with the program is very important!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Did anyone else cringe when you saw Edsall talking to the "new" or current players in the locker room at The Rent before the presser?

upload_2016-12-30_20-58-3.png

I saw Luke Carozola was wearing his hat backwards and I was like- "Oh man... I feel so bad for this kid." Luckily Randy didn't give him any for it tho. He probably figure "ah, its not even day 1 yet. Plus the kids got a busted arm. I'll let it slide this time... But NOT next time!"

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Did anyone else cringe when you saw Edsall talking to the "new" or current players in the locker room at The Rent before the presser?

View attachment 18121

I saw Luke Carozola was wearing his hat backwards and I was like- "Oh man... I feel so bad for this kid." Luckily Randy didn't give him any for it tho. He probably figure "ah, its not even day 1 yet. Plus the kids got a busted arm. I'll let it slide this time... But NOT next time!"

I had a good laugh looking at how the players were dressed and wondering what Randy's assessment of the situation was on that.

Reaction Score

View attachment 18121

I think he's cool with it as long as it's not at the dinner table.

Reaction Score
I had a laugh as well. You'd think he'd dress a bit more for the occasion but I'm sure randy will give it a pass. Luke is one of the best players we have in terms of skill and effort (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom