?First Commit for 2015 Class - Moses Mayes of Faulkner University (NAIA) -or Not! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

?First Commit for 2015 Class - Moses Mayes of Faulkner University (NAIA) -or Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
Another moment I started to feel this was all a bunch of BS? When he said this after he committed: Moses Mayes ‏@salutemee2 10h I was just on TV ESPNU. Talking about my commit to UCONN just a few min ago
yeah. Thought that smelled fishy

Reaction Score
I think the way recruiting is now followed has moved from the ridiculous to the outright silly.

I used to love the measurable on the sites when 50% of the skill players ran 4.3-4.4. I mean, you can't make it up.......

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I think the way recruiting is now followed has moved from the ridiculous to the outright silly.

I used to love the measurable on the sites when 50% of the skill players ran 4.3-4.4. I mean, you can't make it up..

Yup. And don't forget about the automatic 1-2 star upgrade when a kid commits to Alabama, Texas, Florida, etc and subsequent 1-2 star downgrade when he commits to UCONN.

Reaction Score
Yup. And don't forget about the automatic 1-2 star upgrade when a kid commits to Alabama, Texas, Florida, etc and subsequent 1-2 star downgrade when he commits to UCONN.

Years ago BC recruited a DLman and I can't even begin to remember his name, but his measurable were something like 6'3", 280, 4.5, bench and squat through the roof. He was a junior in duck*ing high school and he had measurable that surpassed just about everyone in the NFL. I think that stuff is better now, but the whole thing is just really silly. And many of the kids fabricate (read lie) about interest and offers.

Then they rank the classes and folks think that the difference between the 45th 72nd ranked classes means something.

Reaction Score
Well, the kid probably is a decent sprint football league prospect if he's got anything between the ears, and just got some interwebs publicity at the expense of UCONN, so there is a silver lining there for him. UCONN motto - always there to help elevate others.

Other than that, it's just more garbage info that didn't get filtered from the interweb.

Diaco doesn't strike me as a guy that approaches anything without goals and plan, and I'm not concerned at all about having no "commits" as of yet. My guess, is that nobody has actually gotten to stage of the process that would involve that yet.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Years ago BC recruited a DLman and I can't even begin to remember his name, but his measurable were something like 6'3", 280, 4.5, bench and squat through the roof. He was a junior in f* *ing high school and he had measurable that surpassed just about everyone in the NFL. I think that stuff is better now, but the whole thing is just really silly. And many of the kids fabricate (read lie) about interest and offers.

Then they rank the classes and folks think that the difference between the 45th 72nd ranked classes means something.
Stay away from Mamula!!!!!!!!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You really don't believe Des's tweet is why he changed his mind, do you? He changed his mind because his offer wasn't real.

Not true, Sports. I was able to get my hands on a copy of the kid's offer he's been claiming to have. Seems legit.

images

Reaction Score
How long before he gets harassed and drug through the mud on twitter?!

Reaction Score
Great..the recruiting ball is starting to roll! But 5'-5", 150 #'s? How many hits can he take from players up to at least 100# heavier?

They have to find him and catch him first. :)

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Silver's blog indicates this young man is not playing football anywhere, but dorm room intermurals. Time to move along.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is so odd but why pick UConn?? Of all schools to pick why us? It just seems like an odd choice to pull the hoax with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom