"Fans are anxious to hear from AD" (DiMauro) - Ruskin Outed | Page 3 | The Boneyard

"Fans are anxious to hear from AD" (DiMauro) - Ruskin Outed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't get the griping over mentioning Bates.

Because there isn't an article written by the frumpy BC grad that doesn't compare UConn to BC or takes a snide poke @ UConn or pumps up BC when writing towards UConn fans. It gets old even in good times.

Reaction Score
Point taken Medic. ESPN2 was really pumping the Dazzeler tonight. Not good times right now. Sucks.

Reaction Score
Point taken Medic. ESPN2 was really pumping the Dazzeler tonight. Not good times right now. Sucks.

Yup. Burton had to be spitting nails if he was watching... I'd even bet he'd smash his 90 inch HDTV by the 3rd quarter!!!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
just curious if you have season tix. As one who does not exactly look forward to the next six games with unbridled enthusiasm. And if you were a player or a senior don't think you'd be so cavalier about how quickly Dec. 8 will arrive.
If you need a pep talk from the AD to rekindle your enthusiasm, well you might as well go ahead and set your tickets on fire. And if any player needs to read a press release saying "the pressure is on" or some other token cliche in order to play hard, well, they can ride the pine.

We're gonna lose a bunch of games this season and then P will resign or be fired. It is what it is. Manuel doesn't have to say anything.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
wow, I actually agree with DiMauro for a change

I think the only other time was when he omitted he was wrong about hiring Ollie

Reaction Score
WTF

I just want to know why this DrewDog has this truly unnatural love of Mike diMauro. I think he's derivative scum. A little low creepy know-it-all snake writing for a third tied dying newspaper. His BC affection is way over the top & his use of pejorative language about OUR beloved State University has irked me for a decade. F--- him

I haven't read what he wrote. I don't think he's ever had an original thought.
Mr. Pudge,
I will admit to a Mikey Dimauro Bromance, Go to same gym, Yesterday he was benching 300lbs, just cranking out rep after rep,, then he starts doing some wild looking Yoga/Karate stuff,, let me tell you the dude is unreal.

So I say hello to him and start talking Boneyard, I tell him how the guys love reading his stuff and get this he says he thinks Pudge is the best poster on BY,,, I tell him the Fishman is far and away the best informed and funniest. Anyway he says he would love to have lunch with Pudge, something about mutual respect etc etc,

I ask why I can't have lunch with him but he said he was busy and would get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom