Facey | The Boneyard

Facey

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Every one was saying Phil would make a "Hilton Leap" last year. Will it actually be Facey this year?

Who the hell said that? If anyone was etched in stone, it was Phil. Great kid, with a hard ceiling.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Who the hell said that? If anyone was etched in stone, it was Phil. Great kid, with a hard ceiling.
Speaking of which, noticing some cracking of drywall tape in the ceiling of the house I recently moved into with the onset of cold dry weather. OT: WTH

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Feel like the guy has always had a ton of talent and that we should have seen more performances like this through his career. Not a knock on him but just kind of got caught in some less than optimal circumstances.

Maybe he can take how similiary to how Deandre went from enigmatic to big time in 2014.

Reaction Score
Yes. Facey was excellent tonight. I figured in order to have a chance in this one, we had to rebound and play defense. We did both very well and its a great feeling getting a well deserved win.

Reaction Score
He played a Man's game! Now he's got to stop the teasing, cause last night he proved he's no woman. Its last call at the bar!

Reaction Score
Most surprising performance of the year. 7 points might not sound like a lot, but 3/4 from the field is a % hard to come by on this team.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I was extremely happy for KF. He did look like a new man out there. Happy for his game and happy he got out of the doghouse (no pun intended) from those who burned him at the stake on this very board. I remember one poster saying "I will be happy if I don't see Facey on the court again". My opinion only, he was one of the main reasons we one. A player possessed. I really hope KF goes out on a high note. Seemed like he was grabbing every other rebound.

Reaction Score
Very happy for him. Seems like a phenomenal kid, dealt with some excruciating hardships, hasn't really come close to meeting his potential (which may not be his fault). But tonight he shone and I'm sure he will always remember this game. He also had my favorite quote of the night.

“It’s UConn and Syracuse at the Garden,” said Facey. “It’s the biggest stage for us at this point in the season. It was a great opportunity for us to carry on something that a lot of great players were a part of.”

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
No reason he can't do that every game. and should. great job

Seriously. He doesn't have to score. Just own the glass and people will be stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom