Explain your avatar | The Boneyard

Explain your avatar

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I Am Mclovin Christopher Mintz Plasse GIF

I am McLovin.

Reaction Score
While not my brightest moment, drunk me did see Coach Hurley outside the stadium and kept my cool enough to quickly talk with him and get a picture! Very nice and approachable, true professional. As I walked away I whispered under my breath "Bouknight?" so that only he could hear, and he replied "Oh, he's right over there," gesturing to a group of tall people about fifteen feet away. I then said "we good?" and Hurley smiled slyly and said "we're good," flashing me a thumbs up as I walked away.
This thread - probably my only notable Boneyard moment. And of course it was with cheap beer…

TLDR: drunk on Busch Light at a UConn football game the weekend of Bouk’s OV, took a picture with Coach Hurley, asked him about a possible commitment, and got a “we good” from him.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Two men, one from Boston and the other from Houston. And yet, they are the architects of New York , Boom-Bap Hip Hop.
Also the pioneers of mixing Jazz with Hip Hop. In the 90’s, I called out sick at work whenever a new Madden football came out or when these guys put out a new album. “One of the Best Yet” - GangStarr

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom