Expectations for UCONN 2016 - Jay Saunders | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Expectations for UCONN 2016 - Jay Saunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Everybody loves a cute offense but at some point in every season you have to be able to get nasty and grind out a yard. If you can't do that, you're going to be in trouble.

Reaction Score
That play came within an eyelash of working. If it works he's a genius.

I have plenty of critiques of Diaco. But not that.
The entire Missouri team knew exactly what was coming, it's one of the worst calls you will ever see on a football field. Seriously, how are you always wrong on everything?

Reaction Score
I'm glad we open with a true cupcake this year. Nova, Stony Brook, and obviously Towson are no joke. This year the team can come out and have fun and work on some stuff without having the outcome be too much in doubt. Obviously still need to play with focus though. Hopefully the boys can gain some confidence as the schedule gets real serious immediately after that.

Maine football is far from a cupcake. they are every much as good as Nova, Stony Brook or Towson. It is not that long ago that they went into SEC territory and beat either Ole Miss or Miss ST., don't remember which. Please don't underestimate them. With that said I hope we are able to beat them by 3 TDs.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Maine football is far from a cupcake. they are every much as good as Nova, Stony Brook or Towson. It is not that long ago that they went into SEC territory and beat either Ole Miss or Miss ST., don't remember which. Please don't underestimate them. With that said I hope we are able to beat them by 3 TDs.
I was thinking (hoping?) that he was being a little sarcastic in suggesting that we are stepping down in class from the Nova, SB, Towson juggernauts. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom