ESPN 3 How to get it on you computer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN 3 How to get it on you computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I don't have cable, I have Direct TV and that is not on the list of affiliated providers. Maybe it has to do with location?

It must as this is all I ever see for everything (Except Sportsceneter and few Video clips:

I don't have cable, I have Direct TV and that is not on the list of affiliated providers. Maybe it has to do with location?

It must be your location. This is all I ever see except for a few Video Clips, everything is locked......
AppleTVscreen.jpg

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Here's another don't tell: on my computer, I can get ESPN3/WatchESPN directly. On my iPad, it tells me to put in my username and password for my cable provider. When I do, it says it's not correct and I can't get access. Guess what I'm watching tonight's game on.

Are you a student by any chance or using a University wi-fi connection?

Reaction Score
It must as this is all I ever see for everything (Except Sportsceneter and few Video clips:

It must be your location. This is all I ever see except for a few Video Clips, everything is locked. View attachment 7545

Sorry you can't watch. Will you be able to watch the games on SNY?

Reaction Score
I have the watch ESPN app and watched games on espn3 all the time last year. Now it says I am not authorized and to contact my provider, which is att uverse. Can anyone explain this?

Reaction Score
I am getting a message saying "I'm not an authorized user".... is it because of ATT Uverse switching to Frontier?? I do not see Frontier listed as a provider. Ugh!!!

Reaction Score
I have the watch ESPN app and watched games on espn3 all the time last year. Now it says I am not authorized and to contact my provider, which is att uverse. Can anyone explain this?
Same freakin thing here, what is up with that. Frontier strikes again.

Reaction Score
I am getting a message saying "I'm not an authorized user".... is it because of ATT Uverse switching to Frontier?? I do not see Frontier listed as a provider. Ugh!!!
Frontier is listed in my drop down but nothing is happening.

Reaction Score
Frontier is listed in my drop down but nothing is happening.
I called Frontier and they said they are not partnered with espn yet, whatever that means. I get it on my desktop, but not on my iPad.

Reaction Score
I'm with DIRECTV and they're not on ESPN3?WATCHESPN list either! BUMMER!!!!

Reaction Score
Odd, I got ESPN3 back on my PC with Frontier as my internet. Not the other ESPN channels tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom