EDD hurt but back in. ... Duke trails | Page 2 | The Boneyard

EDD hurt but back in. ... Duke trails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While im hoping for a UDel v UCONN game, the completely biased commentating is pretty unnerving. Not even Maya Moore era UCONN had commentating this blatantly obvious for a team to advance

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
No. Said it was not a good time given Delaware had the directional arrow and there was one second.

Wrong. When it was first called she said it was a good move by the senior and then after they couldn't get a shot off she said it wasn't a good timeout after all.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
While im hoping for a UDel v UCONN game, the completely biased commentating is pretty unnerving. Not even Maya Moore era UCONN had commentating this blatantly obvious for a team to advance

Agreed. They are both very pro-UD.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Delaware wins! Great, it will be fun in Bridgeport.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Delaware wins. Good for them....good for them....look at them celebrate....how wonderful!!!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
She is a spectacular player. Glad to see her get to play another game.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Personal fouls 13 to 24 for NC. Can't wait to hear what Hatchell has to say about the officiating.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I have two words for all the Boneyarders who keep saying UD is a one man team: Trumae Lucas. She could have been POG.
Lucas and Parker were both solid.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Graham Hays@grahamhays 8m
Elena Delle Donne is going back to Connecticut. And she's taking the entire state of Delaware with her this time.

Holly C. Tanneyhill@BuiltByDays 40m
I remember when Sylvia Hatchell gave the Connecticut media a lecture on how the game has become too physical. #IsSheWatchingHerTeam

John Altavilla@jaltavilla 1h
Kara Lawson says on #ESPN2 that Breanna Stewart could be a combo of Brittney Griner and #edd not bad #UConnwomen

John Altavilla@jaltavilla 1h
Going out on a limb here. #UConnwomen praying that it ends for #edd tonight Last thing they want is specter of the saga traveling to bpt

Diamond DeShields@Hi_iMDiAMOND_22 4m
Sad to see my ladies fall short tonight but it's one to start preparing for a comeback, I feel official now. WE COMIN! #Heels

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I have two words for all the Boneyarders who keep saying UD is a one man team: Trumae Lucas. She could have been POG.

LOL - tell that to Kara Lawson - she insisted that UDel was a one woman team with some "helpers"...She's a fan, what can you do?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Great finish - glad for EDD and the Blue Hens that they could get an historic win like that on their home court. Special!

Reaction Score
LOL - tell that to Kara Lawson - she insisted that UDel was a one woman team with some "helpers"...She's a fan, what can you do?
Rarely disagree with Kara but I don't know what game she was watching.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The UConn women want to take care of business. They don't care about the opponent. Only Heather and Caroline were there when Elena was.

Reaction Score
You know...I have been watching/listening to the UDel game with some nostalgia...I remember back in the dayyyyy...a UConn squad winning games and the crowd just blasting everyone out of the building.....U-C-O-N-N UConn-UConn UCONN!!!!!!!

We have it so good here. Now Delaware is having their moment. I'm kinda happy about it.
Yes. A very emotional game for the Delaware fans. Nice to see their franchise player advance her team in her final home appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom