EDD hurt but back in. ... Duke trails | The Boneyard

EDD hurt but back in. ... Duke trails

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Elena took what looked like a knee to the quad. Trainer worked on it. I think she's coming back.

Duke down 11-4 to Ok State. I want them to win to challenge ND.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Elena tries to shoot from in deep but gets pushed and/or is off balance. I like her game better when she squares up, even if farther out. She shoots about as well as KML.

Reaction Score
The refs are allowing for UNC to basically mug her. Now they call ticky tack fouls to even up the call count. These refs are absolutely f*^*^ng clueless. They are basically taking Delaware out of the game.

Reaction Score
In both this and the previous round's game the refs are calling really touchy fouls on UDel's opposing team. Some are aggressive D calls, but there have been more than a few taps for consecutive fouls. EDD is just beasting, but no chance theyre winning this game.

Reaction Score
The refs are allowing for UNC to basically mug her. Now they call ticky tack fouls to even up the call count. These refs are absolutely f*^*^ng clueless. They are basically taking Delaware out of the game.

Exactly, but I think some of these fouls are keeping UDel close. 3 straight plays with a foul call

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
OSU played Baylor very tough in the Big 12 tourney and taking it to Duke so far. Don't expect them to collapse. They are a very good team with two future WNBA players.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Delaware has come back to take the lead with 10 minutes to go.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Is it delaware who came back or the refs who gave them the lead?
A bit of both. UNC holding terribly in a panic. Delaware defense has stepped up in the second half like they did in the first round. UNC roughing up EDD terribly. Gross (I think) has gotten called twice for an arm bar across EDD's throat. Ruffin Pratt with 4 fouls.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I've only seen the last few minutes of the Delaware/UNC game but in that time, Delaware's PG (#21) has been very impressive......

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I've only seen the last few minutes of the Delaware/UNC game but in that time, Delaware's PG (#21) has been very impressive......
Lucas is really solid.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
OSU played Baylor very tough in the Big 12 tourney and taking it to Duke so far. Don't expect them to collapse. They are a very good team with two future WNBA players.

Yet they did. Good win for Duke. They stepped up their game in the second half.

Reaction Score
EDD getting hammered, but that forearm sure is hitting the defender like Taurasi. Clearly she learned some skills in her short time up at UCONN lol

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
UNC playyers now starting to foul out. Rolle gone. Ruffin Pratt and Gross with 4.

Reaction Score
UNC looks defeated.
absolutely, theyre not getting any help from officiating but arent helping themselves. Lazy offense in the 2nd half. Nothing you can do when your 6'6 center has to ride the bench other than hustle hustle hustle

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
You know...I have been watching/listening to the UDel game with some nostalgia...I remember back in the dayyyyy...a UConn squad winning games and the crowd just blasting everyone out of the building.....U-C-O-N-N UConn-UConn UCONN!!!!!!!

We have it so good here. Now Delaware is having their moment. I'm kinda happy about it.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Did Lobo really say it was smart to call a TO with one second on the clock?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Did Lobo really say it was smart to call a TO with one second on the clock?
No. Said it was not a good time given Delaware had the directional arrow and there was one second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom