East Carolina Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

East Carolina Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last two games UConn beating opponents 115-43 in the first half

Reaction Score
I'm a big Lou fan but Geno is not happy with her. Would not be surprised if she doesn't play second half. Lesson no. 2

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nice mini run by ECU to end the half. Butler seems like she's struggling. A half step slow and not good at corralling the ball. Not a good sign heading into Monday's showdown with SC... Lou's shots not falling, which would be ok if it seemed like she was contributing elsewhere. She doesn't seem to be at the moment...

Still, great half for Nurse, nice seeing Saniya hit some shots, and Collier playing well too. Of course Moriah and Stewie are other worldly, save for Moriah's turnovers...

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
ECU running some really good offense in the 3rd quarter. UCONN looks out of sorts...

Reaction Score
Nice mini run by ECU to end the half. Butler seems like she's struggling. A half step slow and not good at corralling the ball. Not a good sign heading into Monday's showdown with SC... Lou's shots not falling, which would be ok if it seemed like she was contributing elsewhere. She doesn't seem to be at the moment...

Still, great half for Nurse, nice seeing Saniya hit some shots, and Collier playing well too. Of course Moriah and Stewie are other worldly, save for Moriah's turnovers...

I don't expect Geno to play more than 6, maybe 7 players against South Carolina. Butler just isn't ready for big games this year. Overall, the bench play should be worrisome, not for this year but for next year. Take away Stewie, Moriah, and Tuck (yes, I think she's gone), and we're not a Top 10 team.

For a supposedly outstanding shooter, Lou's stroke looks terrible, almost like a trebuchet. Just way too many ways for that motion to be off.

Now, starting the second half, even the starters don't look great. Defense is awful.

Reaction Score
Thank you guys....! Love your observations, updates, and comments!!!!! :D

Reaction Score
I should add: Nurse's performance is extremely encouraging. We need her to be a threat on offense, and she's been deadly this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom