Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yep. Totally true. she said he acted like "he was the just because he was a great baller" ... so I don't know how much humble of a guy he was after all.

Everybody who has been around him seems to say that he's a great, humble guy. Who knows.

Reaction Score
Everybody who has been around him seems to say that he's a great, humble guy. Who knows.

If that's the case I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt.

the bad bitch though from iCarly...She looks baaaadd!!!!bad and sexy! i love it.. lol

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Im just wondering if they have the same publicist. It seems like someone is making an effort to make this a feud and keep it in the press.

I was also wondering if McCurdy was intentionally pushing this story for publicity. She has a nice little show on Nick, but she is getting a little old for the Tween crowd and she is probably looking for some more adult roles. Also, the feud isn't really that nasty in my opinion. It seems like they are joking about it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The selfie also looks like it was posed by a pro even if McCurdy pressed the button on her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom