Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is the best thing that could have happened to him, and the best time. A young, rich, new pro athlete being disrespected and publicly humiliated. This should stop him from making another female mistake.

It hopefully teaches him to 'date and wait, then wait some more' and trust no one. He's young and this could be his most precious lesson learned. He actually should thank her because women like her are magnets to his money and fame.

Reaction Score
Now icarly is openly blaming drummond on twitter. She must be an idiot . She was obviously lying when she trashed dre, I've never gotten pics from a girl who I haven't closed the deal with. Or she comes off as a strumpet sending pics to dudes she isn't even dating/hooking up with.

"strumpet (n): a female prostitute or a promiscuous woman"
You learn something new every day.

Reaction Score
I know him personally from him growing up in the same neighborhood. He was just a polite young man who was always smiling. So yes this bothered me some because he is a good young man, unlike some in the NBA.

Oh, the nerve!!! He's a polite young man!!! How DARE she say such things!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Didn't she tell holmes that she felt bad for him ? And it was only for "instagram likes"? That's serious shade she's throwing . Can't stand his voice so would rather not suffer listening to his podcast
Struggling with some of the vernacular, names and pronouns. Is Holmes the interviewer? Felt bad for whom = Andre? Are you questioning whether Carly stated she agreed to the dating because she felt bad for him and wanted to get instagram likes?

The phrase "serious shade she's throwing". Does that mean she making garbage statements?

If I'm accurate about your questions and statements my answer is I don't know. Nor do I care. This was a ha, ha meeting for her and a semi ha, ha for AD. If people are reading her statements as trashing AD and coming away offended by it I'm very puzzled. Those statement would be a good day for Dyson, TB, AO and OC in this forum.

Reaction Score
I find the situation humorous. Sorry for all that slang. If a girl I broke it off with ( or even if it was mutual) starting cracking jokes on me to the public , and I would pretty much do the same thing drummond or any 20 year old would do

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I find the situation humorous. Sorry for all that slang. If a girl I broke it off with ( or even if it was mutual) starting cracking jokes on me to the public , and I would pretty much do the same thing drummond or any 20 year old would do
Break ups are never fun. Things are often said that have no business being aired publicly even if they are accurate. And often they aren't.

Carly's and Andre's personal relationships are no more important than any other personal relationships. But lots of us tend to want to live in their world. So we follow them. And that increases the potential complications when difficulties arise. Glamor has a price.

Reaction Score
hilarious. sucks whenever this happens to anyone, but it happens. and I guess she is most likely doing it for publicity...

My gf took a class with Drummonds and she couldn't tolerate his arrogance. she hated him. lol
hilarious. sucks whenever this happens to anyone, but it happens. and I guess she is most likely doing it for publicity...

My gf took a class with Drummonds and she couldn't tolerate his arrogance. she hated him. lol
Is this really true? What has been said he seems to be a humble guy.

Reaction Score
Anyone know him personally? My daughter is 5'9" and a wonderful 'single' young lady and wouldn't do that to him. I also have a shotgun ready for encouragement. Come on, hook a brother (i.e. father) up folks.

If not, forget this request as you BoneYarders need not apply for the obvious reasons.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Im just wondering if they have the same publicist. It seems like someone is making an effort to make this a feud and keep it in the press.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Having a twelve year old daughter makes me be ultra familiar with this girl, and I have to correct one thing because it's driving me nuts:
JEANETTE McCURDY IS NOT "iCarly" or "Carly"
She played a character named "Sam" on the nick show "iCarly". Carly was played by Miranda Cosgrove.

The show iCarly ended a very successful run a while back and now Jeanette McCurdy continues with the same role as "Sam" but on a new nick show called "Sam and Cat" ( cat played by Arianna Grande who previously played the role of "Cat" on another nick show called " victorious" )

Let's get it right! :)

I am here to answer any other nick, or Disney shows you may have a question about.

By the way I think I enjoyed iCarly as much as my daughter did.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Having a twelve year old daughter makes me be ultra familiar with this girl, and I have to correct one thing because it's driving me nuts:
JEANETTE McCURDY IS NOT "iCarly" or "Carly"
She played a character named "Sam" on the nick show "iCarly". Carly was played by Miranda Cosgrove.

The show iCarly ended a very successful run a while back and now Jeanette McCurdy continues with the same role as "Sam" but on a new nick show called "Sam and Cat" ( cat played by Arianna Grande who previously played the role of "Cat" on another nick show called " victorious" )

Let's get it right! :)

I am here to answer any other nick, or Disney shows you may have a question about.

By the way I think I enjoyed iCarly as much as my daughter did.

I was about to make some kind of smart ass response but then I realized I don't have a daughter and that she really must love her old man for watching those shows wwith her. Props to you.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
ConnHuskBask said:
I was about to make some kind of smart ass response but then I realized I don't have a daughter and that she really must love her old man for watching those shows wwith her. Props to you.

She only gets a set amount of TV a week, and is something we can share. But it's not all fun and games. Try explaining to your preteen daughter who spent the years of 5-10 worshipping Hannah Montana what the heck is now going on with Miley Cyrus. :)

Reaction Score
Is there an App to spin this picture around and get a view from the backside? Because I could arrange payment of whatever fee would be required.

Gut feeling it would equal a teardrop! ………..and probably a larger teardrop than it used to be!:oops:

Reaction Score
Is this really true? What has been said he seems to be a humble guy.

Yep. Totally true. she said he acted like "he was the just because he was a great baller" ... so I don't know how much humble of a guy he was after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom