Dog Days of Summer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dog Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The leinenkugels summer shandy is horrid!! Maybe I was expecting it to tast like hoe garden but it tast like lemonade mixed with PBr

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Anyone had Switchback out of Burlington VT? Tried it a couple years ago and LOVED it... but haven't seen it anywhere in CT. We had some time to kill before the Magic Hat tour and ended up liking Switchback the best.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm fortunate that here in Pensacola, Fl there's at least three different bar/restaurants with over 100 beers on tap and bunch more in bottles. My personal favorite of the three is Hopjack's because of the damn good pizza they serve up and the good variety of local music on the weekends.

Here's the current beer listing. It's a mix of big corporate, regional and local beers. I'm a big fan of the Lazy Magnolia beers out of Mississippi and the local ones from Pensacola Bay Brewery as well.

http://hopjacks.com/beer-pensacola#tap

Reaction Score
I'm fortunate that here in Pensacola, Fl there's at least three different bar/restaurants with over 100 beers on tap and bunch more in bottles. My personal favorite of the three is Hopjack's because of the damn good pizza they serve up and the good variety of local music on the weekends.

Here's the current beer listing. It's a mix of big corporate, regional and local beers. I'm a big fan of the Lazy Magnolia beers out of Mississippi and the local ones from Pensacola Bay Brewery as well.

http://hopjacks.com/beer-pensacola#tap

I mosied in there a few weeks ago during Galley Night. Forgot what beer I had. Went to Global for tapas. Excellent food, but walked out hungry.

Reaction Score
First off, to the guy who liked that Harvest liquor store in West Hartford, get a car. That place, like all WeHa package stores is small and overpriced. Find like an M&R or something. Second to the guy who liked Max Burger over Plan B, we'll I don't know what you should get but you're just wrong. The burgers are almost as good as Plan B, but thats not the point because the line at Max is a million times longer. I'll never go back again, not burger can be worth that. BGR is good, and absolutly never has a line. Want to try Burger Baby really bad. Also agree Louis Lunch is for the birds. This is the 21st century, so grow up Peter Pan because people like ketchup, pickles, lettuce etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom