Does UConn make the tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 257 71.8%
  • No

Votes: 101 28.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Are you

Lol...we're not on par with Depaul without Bouk? Who exactly are we beating the rest of the way if Bouk doesn't play? Maybe G'Town if we're lucky.
Hmmm, I guess it is clear who the idiot is. Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.

Reaction Score
Win and this thread is crickets and the usual suspects are no where to be found. Lose it gets bumped and the trolls come back to be feed.

Rinse and repeat until Selection Sunday
Crickets in here till at least Tuesday

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Go 4-1 or go 3-2 beating Nova. That plus one BET win would lock it up.

Reaction Score
Hmmm, I guess it is clear who the idiot is. Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.

OK I was.....

wrong.gif

and very ? happily so.

That was a different UConn team against Xavier so we are back in the mix for Tourney no doubt. Need to win a few more games but if they play like yesterday then wins should happen, but not taking anything for granted.

Right now it feels like 50/50 we make the Tourney so need to play each game like a must win as margin for error is still low.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We played a good game. Without Bouknight. We’ve also played some pretty bad ones without him, so overconfidence is not warranted. Let me see 2-3 more of these , then add Bouk and we’ll really have something.

Reaction Score
sure, gotta beat providence & villanova, oh and prolly gtown

Reaction Score
I think Akok if he’s gonna show what he did last game is needed for 25 minutes.

Reaction Score
Anything can happen we have a shot if Bouk comes back but again number one with or without is tomorrow night. Cant even express how HUGE that one is!

Reaction Score
It is amazing the idiots that this site attracts. Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball.
The Ollie years scarred me and I’m an emotional fan. That said, I’ll put my knowledge of the game of basketball against yours anytime.

Reaction Score
4-2 should really get us in no matter what, but we’d be at the mercy of the committee. If we go 4-2 with a win over either Seton Hall or Nova, then I have no doubt we’ll make it. We may have a shot at another quality win in the Big East Tournament as well. I think we’ll go 5-1 and pick up an additional win in the BET.

Reaction Score
The Ollie years scarred me and I’m an emotional fan. That said, I’ll put my knowledge of the game of basketball against yours anytime.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. All I know is what you say on this board and its comical.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Providence has been better since they beat UConn
I don't have a 70% feeling that UConn will win - sometimes teams don't match up well and PC has that mojo vs UConn
The Huskies can't afford 2 losses vs PC
Tomorrow is a most critical game it determining what direction this team is going in
If there is even a chance that Bouk can suit up and contribute - he better be out there

Reaction Score
Providence has been better since they beat UConn
I don't have a 70% feeling that UConn will win - sometimes teams don't match up well and PC has that mojo vs UConn
The Huskies can't afford 2 losses vs PC
Tomorrow is a most critical game it determining what direction this team is going in
If there is even a chance that Bouk can suit up and contribute - he better be out there
What are you even talking about? Providence has played 1 game since they played UConn, and scored 57 points against a bad DePaul team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom