Does anyone miss Diaco? | The Boneyard

Does anyone miss Diaco?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

Reaction Score
No, but I miss Lashley, instead of another Cuse version of PP's clueless sidekick. This one wants to run draw plays 8 yards deep in the endzone and is still handing it off, down 38 points. While every OC Uconn plays still has their foot on the gas up 30-40.

Reaction Score
I think you are very much misremembering the Diaco era
I remember making a bowl game a forgotten fact in the Diaco era, which is pretty wild to think of now and the fact that it was Diaco, and it was the Houston game that did it lol.

Reaction Score
I know there are a bunch of people here who have an affinity for Randy because he got the program to a few bowl games a decade+ ago, and he put a number of kids in The NFL, however the truth is he barely had it then and he sure as hell doesn’t have it now.

He can’t effectively recruit, motivate, or make in game coaching adjustments. Other than that he’s aces. FSU looked like they were playing a different sport today. I scratch my head at those who feel he still needs time. Time to do what? Lose 45-7?

Go hire an upcoming FCS Coach or G5 Coordinator who runs an offensive system that allows scheme to overcompensate for talent deficiencies. Pile driving the RB into the middle of the line 200 times a game isn’t going to work with this program. Give him some resources to hire some assistants and see what he can do. What do you have to lose? Oh and BD was terrible but at least you could laugh at him and not feel bad about it. Randy...

Reaction Score
Weist is currently the special teams coach for the Baltimore Ravens. Anybody got some $$ to lure him back here?

Reaction Score
At least we could make fun of his ridiculous red pants
That made me do a spit take.

I miss his great stories and analogies like fish oil. At least we knew we had a bat crazy moron at the helm. Now, I’m not sure what to think.

Reaction Score
there's like two of them and they're both delusional about every coach
I hardly ever stop over here but I remember a bunch of them still being here during the last season and here during the non-season.

Reaction Score
Weist is currently the special teams coach for the Baltimore Ravens. Anybody got some $$ to lure him back here?
Whenever his name comes up I wonder why he never really had another opportunity (other than his other interim HC gig @ USF when Taggart left). Always hitching his cart to the wrong horse/wrong place/wrong time or something else?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom