DJ Hernandez Arrested For Plotting School Shootings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DJ Hernandez Arrested For Plotting School Shootings

Reaction Score
What kind of excusing are you referring to?
So many people in the Bristol areas' facebook pages and such just blaming UConn for "putting him in this situation" it's disgusting to hear

Reaction Score
So many people in the Bristol areas' facebook pages and such just blaming UConn for "putting him in this situation" it's disgusting to hear
Yeah, "UConn" did this... uh huh... basically they're trying to deflect any possibility this is a Bristol issue. I'm not even saying its a Bristol issue. I'm from a Massachusetts dead mill town. I went to undergrad in another mill town with problems. Its more likely those issues than UConn.

Reaction Score
Makes you wonder what occurred that led to two apparent psychopaths.
It’s really no mystery. There is a well-known docuseries that reviews their tragic early lives.

Reaction Score
Imagine you are a parent of 2 kids who are tremendous athletes. You are dreaming of their future. And then you have this. Wow sad on every level.
You’re thinking about normal parents. They did not have a normal upbringing.

Reaction Score
Yeah, "UConn" did this... uh huh... basically they're trying to deflect any possibility this is a Bristol issue. I'm not even saying its a Bristol issue. I'm from a Massachusetts dead mill town. I went to undergrad in another mill town with problems. Its more likely those issues than UConn.
It's on them and their parents but ultimately it's on Aaron and DJ.

It is absolutely insane to me how three high school teammates turned into three murderers who committed horrific murders. That's right up there with Newtown in terms of a place which produced horrific criminals.

DJ needs to be committed by the state or I think there's a strong likelihood there's more serious tragedy for Bristol.

Reaction Score
I don't see any evidence that either was/is a psychopath.

You can do terrible things without being a psychopath.
Does sociopath fit better?

Reaction Score
Bottom line here is that for the good of decent society this man and others of similar ilk need to be put away. Anybody blaming UCONN or athletics is not being reasonable. This is a bad person who has done bad things and it sounds like he was plotting to do more bad things. This is not a Bristol thing or a society thing, this is a DJ Hernandez thing.

Reaction Score
It's on them and their parents but ultimately it's on Aaron and DJ.

It is absolutely insane to me how three high school teammates turned into three murderers who committed horrific murders. That's right up there with Newtown in terms of a place which produced horrific criminals.

DJ needs to be committed by the state or I think there's a strong likelihood there's more serious tragedy for Bristol.

Who were the three murderers?

Reaction Score
Who were the three murderers?
Aaron Hernandez, Nick Brutcher who lured the cops to his house on a fake call and murdered them, and Alexander Ryng who walked in the house and murdered his wife with the kids in the house before turning the gun on himself.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

More likely but I'm still not seeing it.

OTOH, this Brutcher guy certainly was one or the other.

Reaction Score
No it doesn’t.

DJ was living an upstanding life until the bi polar condition started. Right now he’s a victim to a really bad mental health condition. He’s not a socio path. He’s an unfortunate victim who needs major help Before he hurts others and himself.
A really horrible story that I hope doesnt become tragic .

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I believe AHernandez, Brutcher, and Rying were all starters together on the Defensive Line for Bristol Eastern in one season. That is absolutely insane. Wonder who was the 4th DL starter for that team? There have to be some insane stories from those mid-2000s teams at Bristol Eastern.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe AHernandez, Brutcher, and Rying were all starters together on the Defensive Line for Bristol Eastern in one season. That is absolutely insane. Wonder who was the 4th DL starter for that team? There have to be some insane stories from those mid-2000s teams at Bristol Eastern.
They played at Bristol Central. Some real killas on that team. Im just fugging around. Been up since 230am. Bout to knock out.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
They played at Bristol Central. Some real killas on that team. Im just fugging around. Been up since 230am. Bout to knock out.
You're right, brain fart on a long Thursday...they all played at Bristol Central not Bristol Eastern. Who was the coach at Bristol Central back then--he has to have some stories! :)

Reaction Score
I think you're right, all played on the same Defensive line at Bristol Central and Aaron Hernandez had a romantic/sexual relationship with the team quarterback all throughout high school. It's all hard to wrap your head around and I'm sure there's insane stories and a lot of stuff was covered up.

Reaction Score
I think you're right, all played on the same Defensive line at Bristol Central and Aaron Hernandez had a romantic/sexual relationship with the team quarterback all throughout high school. It's all hard to wrap your head around and I'm sure there's insane stories and a lot of stuff was covered up.
That team QB story is bogus. The kid who claimed that on that Netflix story was a total liar. The QB on that team was Matt Coyne. Not that i don't think AH wasn't a switch hitter but that kid was a liar. He claimed to be the starting QB and i think he may have been 3rd string. How Netflix didn't fact check that is insane.

Reaction Score
That team QB story is bogus. The kid who claimed that on that Netflix story was a total liar. The QB on that team was Matt Coyne. Not that i don't think AH wasn't a switch hitter but that kid was a liar.
I know someone from that team that was in between both DJ and Aaron in terms of class. Played FCS ball at New Hampshire with Ricky Santos.

Reaction Score
That team QB story is bogus. The kid who claimed that on that Netflix story was a total liar. The QB on that team was Matt Coyne. Not that i don't think AH wasn't a switch hitter but that kid was a liar. He claimed to be the starting QB and i think he may have been 3rd string. How Netflix didn't fact check that is insane.
Aaron Hernandez Documentary Has Weaknesses But Spotlights Concerns

Reaction Score
Aaron Hernandez Documentary Has Weaknesses But Spotlights Concerns
Yeah like i said that Doucy kid's story was a TOTAL fabrication. He claimed to be the star qb in a gay relationship with the star wr. Except he barely threw any passes. The qb was Coyne.

Reaction Score
I forgot his name. Sansouci. Coyne's dad by the way brought AH to Florida, where he decomitted and the rest was history.

Reaction Score
No it doesn’t.

DJ was living an upstanding life until the bi polar condition started. Right now he’s a victim to a really bad mental health condition. He’s not a socio path. He’s an unfortunate victim who needs major help Before he hurts others and himself.
A really horrible story that I hope doesnt become tragic .

However people want to define sociopath, the fact that DJ was actually having those thoughts, sharing them on social media, and actually driving to at least one of the campuses he mentioned to scout out a potential shooting spree is beyond disturbing and incredibly scary.

I hate so much that he's ended up down this road. That both of them have ended up where they are. Really hope he can be healed.

Reaction Score

You won't find rationale on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, etc. Ever.

DJ left UConn after the 2008-09 school year. He was a QB coach at Brown for 1 season (2011-12). Both before his brother did what he did. Neither school owes him a penny. That's his own psychosis.

Reaction Score
You won't find rationale on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, etc. Ever.

DJ left UConn after the 2008-09 school year. He was a QB coach at Brown for 1 season (2011-12). Both before his brother did what he did. Neither school owes him a penny. That's his own psychosis.
he feels everyone owes him. I'm sorry. But, the world doesnt owe you. He got a 5-year scholarship.
His dad was a tyrant and his mom didnt care. Not a good situation. But, lots of people are in worse conditions and dont want to KILL people.
Let's not forget his threat on Steven A a few months ago. He is not well and needs to be removed from civilization.

Reaction Score
Yeah like i said that Doucy kid's story was a TOTAL fabrication. He claimed to be the star qb in a gay relationship with the star wr. Except he barely threw any passes. The qb was Coyne.
Did you even click on the link?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom