DJ Hernandez Arrested For Plotting School Shootings | Page 3 | The Boneyard

DJ Hernandez Arrested For Plotting School Shootings

Reaction Score
However people want to define sociopath, the fact that DJ was actually having those thoughts, sharing them on social media, and actually driving to at least one of the campuses he mentioned to scout out a potential shooting spree is beyond disturbing and incredibly scary.

I hate so much that he's ended up down this road. That both of them have ended up where they are. Really hope he can be healed.
I'd like to think he's redeemable but I don't know our society has the means to redeem him or get him there and he does need to be held account for his crimes to date. People in that way need intricate support. I don't necessarily think other societies can deal with it either. Maybe he isn't and his brain and circumstances are faltering on him.

Life isn't very supportive when it goes wrong and people need to live their lives.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'd like to think he's redeemable but I don't know our society has the means to redeem him or get him there and he does need to be held account for his crimes to date. People in that way need intricate support. I don't necessarily think other societies can deal with it either. Maybe he isn't and his brain and circumstances are faltering on him.

Life isn't very supportive when it goes wrong and people need to live their lives.
What I read in the news articles about the situation is bad on bad on worse. I’m not sure how someone climbs back to normal from the place he’s in right now and we don’t know if he even wants to. It’s hard to look beyond that mess and see a future functioning member of society.

Reaction Score
Did you even click on the link?
I did. But it was people on that team that told me that dude was a serial liar and put that whole documentary into question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom