DJ Dogpound Season Preview (Foshizzle!) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

DJ Dogpound Season Preview (Foshizzle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still talking over the action I see. Push play, turn the volume up, and lay off the mic button. You'll be a hero.

That OP was hilarious btw.

This - 1000x this!

Pump up music is great (if done timely and with the right choices which was a problem in the past)... I (we) just don't need to feel like we are @ a rave/club where they are going to start passing out glow sticks and pacifiers next! It's a football game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i just lost my . this is unreal. i'm also riding this for the deam season thread. i hope makersmuppet is is listening to sandstorm right now.

dj-when ncst comes to town and we go up score wise, drop this for hype.

also quick question- do u like rolling rocks and chicken wings?

Reaction Score
The only way to know if this if for real is if DJ Dogpound gives a shout-out to the Boneyard during the game tomorrow. I'll be waiting for it... Oh and no more Miley Cyrus please.

Reaction Score
I will 100% go bonkers if they play this tomorrow night. I wish I was kidding.

PS BizLaw - DJ Dogpound just threw down a preview for the ages. Time to step up your game! haha

1. I'm fairly certain my "guns" are irrelevant to my writing. Interesting to know that they're relevant to playing CDs. Who knew?

2. I hope the OP was a joke. If not, this whole putting aside the NFL stuff to make my #1 priority UConn football may need to be revisited.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
after rereading this, i laughed harder the 2nd time. this was truly a piece of work and a half. as a board we must ride this thread for as long as possible.

osg may be the best part of that gem of a op. from now on is p=osg?

lmfao

images

Reaction Score

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
BL, let me school you and drop some knowledge,

Straight from the urban dictionary the term "down"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=down

To be in agreeance with someone or something

And the phrase "word up"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word up

Acknowledgement, approval, indication of enthusiam

You've got some homework to do

this is truly a BY gem. great research and answer by BEC. i expect BL's first 241 this weekend to be well versed in urban dictionary language now.

Reaction Score
Well, it was two seasons ago that I learned "he** toda no" on this board and we went on to the Fiesta Bowl. If you believe in omens.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I hope the OP was struggling to stay in character, if so, nice effort. Otherwise = Rutgersal.

Reaction Score
Yo-yo DJD... We ready to roll tonight? I'm sure you got your GTL done early today and your all oiled and buffed for tonight. Hope you're not in your everyday wife- beater and you are fresh to death.

Me and my paesans are in the blue lot getting our sloppopotamus on... Hope our gabagool and mozz schpolletes soak up some of the alcohol. The talent isn't great bu hey - ya never know when ya might get a chance to smoosh.

Hope ur playlist is fresh - we hear any Miley Cyrus or Milli Vanilli or you encouraging the "wave" - me, Joeyboombatz and Three finger Vinny will be visiting you for a beat down for the ages. Ciao - over and out!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
FWIW, I thought the DJ did fine last night, with the exception of trying to get the crowd to sign along with Call.Me Maybe.

Far less of the hype up the crowd banter. Which was greatly appreciated. A soild B performance.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
DJ Dogpound, please just don't play Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj or any of that new pop crap. Please. Stick with the underground. I liked the electronic music you played. Trance, I am guessing?

Reaction Score
I see they kept the same team intro video from last year. Liked it OK, but a little surprised they didn't make a new one.

Reaction Score
More dubstep!!!!!! May I also add that you play sandstorm when we are about to go on defense or just after the first quarter? It would have been great after the gratz int.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom