DJ Dogpound Season Preview (Foshizzle!) | The Boneyard

DJ Dogpound Season Preview (Foshizzle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WAT UP BONEYARDERS!? Ya boy DJ Dogpound is back in the hizzy to kickoff New England's largest rave tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. at Club Rent. 40,000 strong. Doors open at 6 - and I suggest you get there early because ya boy will dropping the sickest beats all night long. I'll be hosting a pre-party in the Rent parking lots begging at 3:30 - so be sure to show up and hydrate the best way you know how because once the show starts we'll be beating up that beat all night long. Be aware there is a strict dress code tomorrow night: WEAR BLUE. You do not want to be left out of this party.

I certainly expect that you all have been gettin' your GTL on this offseason. Ya boy DJ Dogpound is looking fresher than ever. I took a CrossFit class with homegirl Emily Noonan this offseason... and I won't lie - these guns should be registered. Ya boy is BULKED UP! Psyched to get wild with the student section (and a couple of you old fogies too) all season long.

It may come as a surprise to some of you that it's not all House music and mini-skirts up in the DJ Dogpound booth. Ya boy actually follows the Husky football team too and wanted to create a little season preview for all my Boneyard homies. So click play and let the BEAT DROP as you read on:

Our boy, the original OSG (Old School Guido), Paul Pasqualoni is back for his 2nd season. One thing I know about these OSG's is they know how to Hustle. You see what our boy did this offseason? Picking up transfers left and right (Ryan Donohue, Alex Mateas, Shakim Phillips, Chandler Whitmer). BOOM! Big time experience and talent in to immediately contribute. It doesn't hurt to look for talent outside of the traditional channels, youknowwhatimsayin. One day you could be fist pumpin' to House music at a club in Silkeborg, Denmark and the next thing you know you bump into a 6'9" 280 pound Defensive Lineman (Andreas Knappe).

But don't get me wrong: UConn is returning some talent too. Thursday night certainly won't be Lyle McCombs' first rave. Guy cut up the field like it was his own private dance floor last year. Sign him up for another 1000+ yards this season.

Ya boy is gunna let you in on a little secret though: the Huskies won't be relying on McCombs nearly as much this year. I'm expecting my dude Chandler Whitmer to throw lazers this year. OSG has given him his vote of confidence and the resources he needs to succeed. Mike Smith is back. Shakim Phillips. Nick Williams. Ryan Griffin (aka Gronk with brains). Lot's of playmakers out there on offense. I expect these dudes to light up the scoreboard so often it will be like we have strobe lights at Club Rent.

And I still haven't touched on the defense. There are some bad dudes on this defense. And by bad I mean sick. And by sick I mean damn good. Blidi, Dwaybe Gratz, Sio Moore, Jory Johnson, Jesse Joseph, Trevardo Williams, Ryan Wirth, Shamar Stephen... I feel like every guy I just named has been here for 10 years. There is NO WAY there is a more experienced, accomplished defense in the Big East.

Those geeks at the Big East Media day picked UConn to finish 6th! All that talent and they predicted the Huskies to finish 6th out of 8th. I know how tough it is to get respect around here (Yeah I lurked and saw some of the mean things you all said about be on this website last year)... HATERS GUNNA HATE. I'll be fist pumping my way to the Big East Championship this year.

PEACE

Reaction Score
Did we move the Rent to Piscataway or Seaside Heights...? Speechless.

Reaction Score
35iuf8.jpg

Reaction Score
Pretty sure he's not serious but I thought the post was inspired, I enjoyed the cornball Jersey talk.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Parody is lost on this crowd I guess. In Boneyard style Dwaybe Gratz?

Reaction Score
Tan up those shoulders bro.. arms look like 2 sugar cones with vanilla ice cream on top.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Still talking over the action I see. Push play, turn the volume up, and lay off the mic button. You'll be a hero.

That OP was hilarious btw.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yes, yes, and yes!! Everyone is going to be "riding the pony" tomorrow night at The Rent!!! :cool:

I will 100% go bonkers if they play this tomorrow night. I wish I was kidding.

PS BizLaw - DJ Dogpound just threw down a preview for the ages. Time to step up your game! haha

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I hope DJ Dogpound posts here regularly. If not before every game, at least before big home games. I don't know about you guys but I clicked play on Sandstorm, I turned my computer speakers up to the MAX and pumped both fists.

I am making a playlist for pregame, and needless to say both Sandstorm and Gangnam Style are going on it along with Welcome to the Jungle.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I hope DJ Dogpound posts here regularly. If not before every game, at least before big home games. I don't know about you guys but I clicked play on Sandstorm, I turned my computer speakers up to the MAX and pumped both fists.

I am making a playlist for pregame, and needless to say both Sandstorm and Gangnam Style are going on it along with Welcome to the Jungle.

Don't forget about this one, a personal favorite of mine when I hear it at The Rent:

Reaction Score
Seriously laughed out loud reading this thread. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom