Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to 247, DS took 4 unofficial visits to UW over the past year. And, 1 official, of course.
I' read that as that he feels real comfortable there. Just like Steven Enoch did at UConn.

But! Then I noticed that 247 listed DS as also haven taken 4 unofficial visits to Marquette. And as we all know, Marquette is not in the mix.

So,...it's back to square one, sifting through the tea leaves is pointless.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
if there was a decision already for WU then the family wouldnt have uconn travel over to wisconsin to let them down easy.

i have 2 concerns

1. he tweeted a lot of wisconsin fans tweets about him but very few uconn tweets (so he doesnt get uconn fans hopes up?)
2. i heard from someone (not sure of how reliable source was) that he was aloof and standoffish with his visit to uconn which would be typical for someone whos mind was already made up and didnt want to again make friends who he would let down when a decision goes against them.
Dude are you serious? This is the most garbage post I've ever read on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
Are you seriously surprised about the lengths members of the Boneyard will go to over-analyze just about anything.
ok you tell me the reason he tweeted a ton of wisconsin fans tweets and very few uconn tweets.

Reaction Score
I've seen Wisconsin posters say the exact same , i.e. that Diamond seemed a little uninterested on his visit. Maybe he has a more subdued personality. Maybe this is all BS. The only certainty is that this type of speculation is a waste of everyone's time.

Reaction Score
ok you tell me the reason he tweeted a ton of wisconsin fans tweets and very few uconn tweets.
Doesn't know why an observed phenomenon is occurring
Make explanation up out of thin air
Get called out on it
DERP DO YOU HAVE A BETTER EXPLANATION?

Real "Smart" logic there.

Reaction Score
Doesn't know why an observed phenomenon is occurring
Make explanation up out of thin air
Get called out on it
DERP DO YOU HAVE A BETTER EXPLANATION?

Real "Smart" logic there.
so basically you have no idea? the only logical thought of why he would retweet 50 (roughly) wisconsin fans tweets and 3 or 4 uconn tweets is because he was at the time not wanting to disapoint one fan base. Its the only thing i can come up with. If you can come up with a better reason then ill listen, if not then go back to your corner and get mad at the wall for not being open minded and logical

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
so basically you have no idea? the only logical thought of why he would retweet 50 (roughly) wisconsin fans tweets and 3 or 4 uconn tweets is because he was at the time not wanting to disapoint one fan base. Its the only thing i can come up with. If you can come up with a better reason then ill listen, if not then go back to your corner and get mad at the wall for not being open minded and logical
opposite logic is that he wants them to feel good until he breaks the bad news

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why @hkcj are we caring so much about recruits' Twitter? Who are we, VCU?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
2. i heard from someone (not sure of how reliable source was) that he was aloof and standoffish with his visit to uconn which would be typical for someone whos mind was already made up and didnt want to again make friends who he would let down when a decision goes against them.

He's 'aloof' because he's so damn tall that he's always looking down on you. That's a good thing.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Maybe, being from Wisconsin, he has a few more friends there than in CT?

Reaction Score
i have 2 concerns

1. he tweeted a lot of wisconsin fans tweets about him but very few uconn tweets (so he doesnt get uconn fans hopes up?)

Why do I read this and think of bald guys named Curly and fat guys named Slim????

Reaction Score

Why would he retweet a picture of a UCONN national championship ring that has the caption how many Diamond Stones in this?

Oh that's right because he already made up his mind and he is going to wiscy but just liked the picture. Stop trying to draw conclusions from tweets and retweets. Nobody knows where he is going, he very well could not know where he is going. Calm down and be patient until he decides and makes it public.

Reaction Score
Diamond just said on Twitter that he'll announce his school on November 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom