Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland) | Page 31 | The Boneyard

Diamond Stone (Committed to Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We're really going to be holding our breath once he leaves campus. If we are in the lead now, we still have to run out the clock without the home team (or people who want him to play for the home team) getting in his ear.

Exactly. I like where we're at now, but two weeks is a long time for a teenager to change his mind.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, he is ours to lose now and I doubt if that will happen - but 2 weeks in recruiting is a lifetime.

Not sure where you get that from, but I think Clarke should've showed us all the worthlessness of Crystal Ball picks all rolling in for a specific team. I'd love to have him, and I think he really, really likes Ollie, but nothin' in this world is sure.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Not sure where you get that from, but I think Clarke should've showed us all the worthlessness of Crystal Ball picks all rolling in for a specific team. I'd love to have him, and I think he really, really likes Ollie, but nothin' in this world is sure.

He has super secret sources.

Reaction Score

That was one player. The crystal ball is far from perfect, but it's not worthless.

Reaction Score
That was one player. The crystal ball is far from perfect, but it's not worthless.

Agreed, especially considering Jerry Meyer said that no one knew where Clarke was going on the day of his decision. Every recruitment is different.

He has super secret sources.

I see you defending the team on the UW board but you aren't exactly being honest saying that Okafor, Lamb, Bazz and especially Caron weren't top 100 guys.

Reaction Score
They're just guesses. I love how the crystal ball trends to 100%, after the player commits.

Entertainment purposes only is how I look at those things.

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, he is ours to lose now and I doubt if that will happen - but 2 weeks in recruiting is a lifetime.
Just talked to someone who spent some time with him over visit; they were impressed with how he is legit a very big guy. Seemed like everything went very well.

Reaction Score

Quite frankly the life time of a fruit fly is approximately 40 days. That converts to .25 hilton units.

Reaction Score

It's all we have, unless we're plugged in like 3. I'll take it, as long as I understand it's not the end all. They're educated guesses, from people that are more educated than me in the realm of recruiting, they're not visions of the future.

Reaction Score
That's funny cause the first version of my post started 'Are you being serious?' After I typed it, I figured you probably weren't, but I liked the rest of it enough to keep it. It reminded me of the line: 60% of the time it works every time.

Bruce is a difficult poster to understand. I immediately ignored him because he is such a douchey know it all. But I could never help clicking on posts from ignored posters and he is always posting so I kept seeing them. And then I realized Bruce is a douchey know it all who has a take that I am always interested in. Thanks Bruce.

Reaction Score
Bruce is a difficult poster to understand. I immediately ignored him because he is such a douchey know it all. But I could never help clicking on posts from ignored posters and he is always posting so I kept seeing them. And then I realized Bruce is a douchey know it all who has a take that I am always interested in. Thanks Bruce.
I'm just glad to have a niche here.

Reaction Score
When I lived in Italy for a year, there were constant reports are marble slipping deaths. All the floors, even outside the bathrooms, in the apartments they called homes (they were very nice large apartments though) were made of marble. People were constantly slipping and breaking their necks.

Something to think about if I was a prospective bball recruit.

Good if you're a point guard who likes to break ankles, though. :eek:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Let's add The Carpenters and guarantee he goes someplace else.
The actor that played 'Candyman' in "Candyman" attended UCONN. Don't forget that Arnold Horshak, Ron Palillo was a UCONN grad.

Reaction Score
Between Mack and Stone they have almost 200,000 views on this board. That's an awful lot of attention. I admit that as a part of those I'm gonna be more than disappointed if we don't get at least one of them. Realize one is a home state but still.

Reaction Score
Between Mack and Stone they have almost 200,000 views on this board. That's an awful lot of attention. I admit that as a part of those I'm gonna be more than disappointed if we don't get at least one of them. Realize one is a home state but still.

This means very little but the vibe im getting is that Stone is coming here and he might have commited already. I think him coming down with his parents was to show them how great it is here and why he wants to come here. I think this is why everything has been so quiet. The decision has been made and hes already committed. I think hes a husky.

Reaction Score
The actor that played 'Candyman' in "Candyman" attended UCONN. Don't forget that Arnold Horshak, Ron Palillo was a UCONN grad.

The lead singer/songwriter from Wheezer went to EO Smith.

Musician Moby and author Stephen King both spent part of their childhood in Stratford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baller29

Top Bottom