Deutschland at USA, Oct 14, The Rent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Deutschland at USA, Oct 14, The Rent

Reaction Score
I’ve been skiing since I was out of diapers. Be careful what you wish for. In your case you are probably back in your diapers.

Anyone with an opinion worth listening would have at least a vague idea of the number of MLS clowns that were subbed in. And anyone who says subs don’t count is not worth listening to.

Just because you played CT high school soccer in the 1940s doesn’t mean your opinion still matters.
You really are like a millennial, aren't u? Refusing to admit defeat even as it stares u in the fact. Just like another guy we all know

Hey, when I kick your ass in Nastar, what's my victory gonna be worth?

Reaction Score
You really are like a millennial, aren't u? Refusing to admit defeat even as it stares u in the fact. Just like another guy we all know

Hey, when I kick your ass in Nastar, what's my victory gonna be worth?

LOL I’m not the one that is wrong here.

Do you really need me to start posting lineups and subs or are you going to be a big boy and go look it up for yourself?

Reaction Score
LOL I’m not the one that is wrong here.

Do you really need me to start posting lineups and subs or are you going to be a big boy and go look it up for yourself?
Yup, I think you are, actually. The discussion is about Berhalter's supposed preference for MLS players. Which I have now thoroughly debunked. QED

Now about our ski race. The last person who trash talked me on this topic actually did race me. Mount Snow. I had an absolutely terrible race. Beat him by only four seconds. Faculty member at UConn. My advice to you is that trash talking me is one thing. Don't ever do that to the Head of Mechanical Engineering. He skied for Romania.

Reaction Score
Yup, I think you are, actually. The discussion is about Berhalter's supposed preference for MLS players. Which I have now thoroughly debunked. QED

Now about our ski race. The last person who trash talked me on this topic actually did race me. Mount Snow. I had an absolutely terrible race. Beat him by only four seconds. Faculty member at UConn. My advice to you is that trash talking me is one thing. Don't ever do that to the Head of Mechanical Engineering. He skied for Romania.
Uh huh. Sure.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Some people on here are acting like freaking kids
when I kick your ass.........
Don't know what ZC says because I have him on ignore, but cmon RST (I wont challenge you on skiing because I have no knees but as far as soccer knowledge......)
Berhalters back because a majority of the players that will be on the final squad want him back - it's that simple. I agree and know that Gregg is not at all zeroed in on MLS players. I would hope that Jim Curtin gets a shot at some point. Pep Guardiola was my dark horse candidate.

Reaction Score
Some people on here are acting like freaking kids
when I kick your ass.........
Don't know what ZC says because I have him on ignore, but cmon RST (I wont challenge you on skiing because I have no knees but as far as soccer knowledge......)
Berhalters back because a majority of the players that will be on the final squad want him back - it's that simple. I agree and know that Gregg is not at all zeroed in on MLS players. I would hope that Jim Curtin gets a shot at some point. Pep Guardiola was my dark horse candidate.
It's called trash talking. Happens when name calling starts by the other party.

So have you played at any level beyond HS? is that what makes you an authority?

Guardiola. Right. Maybe when he decides to retire. Right now he's unobtainable.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
10 am for US Soccer insiders. GP tickets go on sale the 13th.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Another presale tomorrow 10am for youth soccer associations.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This match is almost sold out. I only saw two non-handicapped sets left. Impressive considering the ticket prices.

Reaction Score
This match is almost sold out. I only saw two non-handicapped sets left. Impressive considering the ticket prices.
Well, I am guessing that there are a LOT of reserved tix or tix that have not yet been released. I stopped going when the tickets hit the stratosphere. I think the last one I saw was a friendly against the Czech Republic. Twelve or sixteen years ago or so?

Reaction Score
True, but another factor is that the WC will be in North America soon and even with their recent struggles, Germany is a better draw than some of the smaller countries that have played the USMNT at the Rentch in prior years. Additionally with more and more stadiums being built - some soccer specific - the ability to land these friendlies may be dwindling. There’s only one USMNT side to go around, so many view this opportunity and experience as a privilege to occur right in out backyard,

Reaction Score
Well, I am guessing that there are a LOT of reserved tix or tix that have not yet been released. I stopped going when the tickets hit the stratosphere. I think the last one I saw was a friendly against the Czech Republic. Twelve or sixteen years ago or so?

Friendlies are so stupid. Glad it is selling tickets but the substitution pattern in these games really take the steam out of it.

Good chance to go boo Greggg Berhalter though.

Reaction Score
Ah, so you think the talent is there to beat the top tier Euros and South Americans if only he would select them and give them playing time? I don't. The USA is still a couple decades away from that. And if you think he should be playing more MLS players, forget it.
Those two things are mutually exclusive. However throwing better players that underperform happens every World Cup .
However in a country with our shallow pool of world Class talent , it’s criminal not to pick the best players available because it gives you the best opportunity to succeed .
A semifinal would be a great result and would elevate the sport in the US
Plus his defefenses made fundamental lapses leading to scores my U14 Team would be running laps for making . That can’t happen to a well coached team .

Reaction Score
Those two things are mutually exclusive. However throwing better players that underperform happens every World Cup .
However in a country with our shallow pool of world Class talent , it’s criminal not to pick the best players available because it gives you the best opportunity to succeed .
A semifinal would be a great result and would elevate the sport in the US
Plus his defefenses made fundamental lapses leading to scores my U14 Team would be running laps for making . That can’t happen to a well coached team .

He’s such a powerful demotivator. He’s got that going for him.

Reaction Score
American Outlaws tailgate will be in LOT 9 ! can't wait to host the boys again, especially for Ggggg & Gio's first game reunited (start him, PLEASE)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's called trash talking. Happens when name calling starts by the other party.

So have you played at any level beyond HS? is that what makes you an authority?

Guardiola. Right. Maybe when he decides to retire. Right now he's unobtainable.
I played enough and coached at many levels.
Stick with skiing - its your thing
Trash talking and threatening physical are two seperate levels.
Nobody on this BY is an authority - you included
As I said Pep was my dark horse - Right?
You are insufferable at times

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom