Dear Bob Picozzi. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Dear Bob Picozzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
FWIW the lack of usual ESPN graphics (down distance time other stats etc etc) was not helpful. Tough to read the Buffalo scoreboard they flashed instaed. Figured there must have been a graphics machine meltdown or ESPN figured it wasn't worth devoting the usual resources for what figured to be a crapshow.

Yeah they didn't bother to save the money.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'll admit, I was in the forty percent.
I was also. I bought into the idea that the facilities at 'cuse had deteriorated and it was getting hard to recruit there. He seemed to be recruiting well, and maybe actually has, but the coaching has been horrendous. Clearly there's a reason I wasn't up for the AD job.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I was also. I bought into the idea that the facilities at 'cuse had deteriorated and it was getting hard to recruit there. He seemed to be recruiting well, and maybe actually has, but the coaching has been horrendous. Clearly there's a reason I wasn't up for the AD job.

I too thought PP would be at least okay. I was always bothered that Edsall couldnt do better with instate talent and so this idea that the home grown guy was going to fix that in a big way did appeal to me. Needless to say, I came to the wrong conclusions back then.

Reaction Score
Like No Escalators said if being tied to the CT HS FB coaches assn was a requirement UConn just should have hired one of them.

Reaction Score
About 60% of us were right the day they hired him. 95% of us were right at the end of last season.

That nobody in the media was brave enough to make the obvious call isn't on us. Be p*ssies if you like but don't try and call us out.

Nice! You are so correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22