Cure Your Moriah Fix With This... | The Boneyard

Cure Your Moriah Fix With This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They were great! Thanks, HR. I'm gonna have to review some other clips from the past two years to make it through the summer.

PS. Thanks for the support. That was an old photo, though. It pre-dated my TV extreme makeover. But appreciate it just the same. :)

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
They were great! Thanks, HR. I'm gonna have to review some other clips from the past two years to make it through the summer.

PS. Thanks for the support. That was an old photo, though. It pre-dated my TV extreme makeover. But appreciate it just the same. :)

?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Running the break, it's always smart to look for KML. Spotting up at the arc, K is money. This coming year, it'll be Looooooooooou!

I love the full court dash by Mo. Bonita Spence has her head down, running hard in an effort to keep up with the ball.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In that high school video, Moriah is a combo of Magic Johnson and Marques Haynes. Excitement personified!

Reaction Score
Running the break, it's always smart to look for KML. Spotting up at the arc, K is money. This coming year, it'll be Looooooooooou!

I love the full court dash by Mo. Bonita Spence has her head down, running hard in an effort to keep up with the ball.

That's Denise Brooks. Spence passed away a few years ago :(

Reaction Score
it hasnt been a year since Spence passed LINK

I don't wish to argue about something so mournful, but, yes it has.
Bonita C. Spence
Obituary

obdg0920bspence_20130921.jpgx

Bonita C. Spence, 52, of West Orange, N.J., passed away on Sept. 15, 2013. The funeral service is on Monday at 11 a.m. at Christ Church, 68 Church St., Montclair, N.J. Interment is at Atlantic City Cemetery, Pleasantville, N.J. Visitation is on Monday at the church from 9 to 11 a.m. Arrangements are by Cotton Funeral Service. Bonita was the daughter of Archie Spence Sr. and the late Arline and Oscar Brathwaite; sister of Cathy Woody-Rabb and the late Archie Spence Jr.; niece of Alma and Mary Dobson; godmother of Leslie Celeste Sekou; sister friend of Torkwase Sekou, Pamela Jackson, Denise Brooks, and Violet Palmer. She is also survived by a host of other relatives and many, many friends.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for the video. We will miss KML a lot. MoJett though is unbelievable. It takes a video like this where she is highlighted to appreciate how great she is.

Reaction Score
In the High School video it appear as though some of the bigs didn't even try to stop her progress to the hoop. They must have had some prior experience against Moriah and figured, I haven't been able to stop her once during the last four years, what makes me think I am going to stop her now. I saw an interview with an NBA player one time and he was asked why he didn't guard Allen Iverson more closely and his response was that he was a grown man and didn't want to be embarrassed by ending up on this weeks broken ankle highlight reels. :D

Reaction Score
Watching the video I came to the conclusion we're really going to miss KML.

Who am(sic) EVER going to possibly fill the shoes of the great Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis? Katie Lou sAMuelson.

Reaction Score
Remind me, yes,
Stewart is #1 and Moriah is #2 in the 2012 class.
and Tuck is #6 also...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Remind me, yes,
Stewart is #1 and Moriah is #2 in the 2012 class.
and Tuck is #6 also...
And the #3, 4, and 5 players have exactly ZERO national championships combined.

I still dispute Morgan being as low as #6.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I've enjoyed MoJeff as much as any other UConn player these years. Actually, more than most.

But I have a question, and I hope this doesn't come across as a Debbie Downer on a really positive thread.

It seems that so much of Jefferson's success inside the three-point line comes from lightening quick moves culminating with a scoop shot. Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom