Courant Opponent Previews | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Courant Opponent Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is slightly OT, but I didn't think it was worth a separate thread: Has the interest in Des' articles dried up a bit?

After the announcement was made about no open practices, I looked at his blog to see if he had any additional info or opinion. I noticed there were no comments on that post. That was the case for nearly all his recent blog posts. Is it because it's the offseason? Or have the "regular" commenters moved on?

Reaction Score
This is slightly OT, but I didn't think it was worth a separate thread: Has the interest in Des' articles dried up a bit?

After the announcement was made about no open practices, I looked at his blog to see if he had any additional info or opinion. I noticed there were no comments on that post. That was the case for nearly all his recent blog posts. Is it because it's the offseason? Or have the "regular" commenters moved on?
Most have moved on. His thin skin got the best of him about a year and half ago. The forum switched to a Facebook commenting forum and he wouldn't interact with posters anymore. It was DOA from then on.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Most have moved on. His thin skin got the best of him about a year and half ago. The forum switched to a Facebook commenting forum and he wouldn't interact with posters anymore. It was DOA from then on.
I remember him giving you (If you are the same NRJ as the pre-Facebook days) and The Jerk a lot of props back in the day (as well as Artie A). If you are still close (Internet wise), do you have any insight if Mr. Conner plans on bringing back the Monday Morning recap chats?

He got really worked up last year re: the vitriol slung toward the former regime's general direction and the chats seemed to disappear once the season was lost and they were released from their duties. With all the excitement and energy headed into Aug. 29, it would be a great time to reinstate them.

I tried to hit up Mr. Conner on Twitter, but he either 1) ignored me, or 2) was very busy. It was on Media Day after all. Do you have any insight?

Reaction Score
I remember him giving you (If you are the same NRJ as the pre-Facebook days) and The Jerk a lot of props back in the day (as well as Artie A). If you are still close (Internet wise), do you have any insight if Mr. Conner plans on bringing back the Monday Morning recap chats?

He got really worked up last year re: the vitriol slung toward the former regime's general direction and the chats seemed to disappear once the season was lost and they were released from their duties. With all the excitement and energy headed into Aug. 29, it would be a great time to reinstate them.

I tried to hit up Mr. Conner on Twitter, but he either 1) ignored me, or 2) was very busy. It was on Media Day after all. Do you have any insight?

Nope. Don't talk to him anymore. He burned a bridge and I have little to no respect for him. He was always professional and fun to deal with. All of a sudden he changed and got nasty. I believe that he doesn't interact with fans anymore because he gets too worked up. His thin skin gets the best of him and that's when he stopped interacting with fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom