Coordinator Prediction Thread (HCRE) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Coordinator Prediction Thread (HCRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm gonna put this here since the other thread is for UConn players/former coaches. If I were RE I would place a call to Jeff Hafley right now. With Chip Kelly getting fired in San Fran he will be out of a job. He coached Dbacks at Pitt with Wanny and then came to RU with Cignetti Jr after Wanny was replaced by Todd Graham. The dude can recruit..especially in NJ..as a matter of fact he was responsible for the Jersey kids RU had in the class that Pernetti hired Flood to keep together after Shady left for Tampa.

I like it.

Reaction Score
I want some of those kids, including QB'S that end up as playmakers at Mac Schools to come here. I want kids with a long list of offers from our peer schools, G5 and conference memebers, including Temple. Something like that should be put barometer as we move forward.

Temple gets booted from the Big East, we win 2 Big East titles and now Temple is our peer. Life sure is funny. That's why we need to enjoy the journey with an abundance of hope.

God only knows who our next peer group will consist of. I don't even want to think about it.

No pressure Randy. If you fail your legacy will be tarnished forever. You MUST succeed. :)

Reaction Score
Happy New Year guys.
Back to football....
Here's another guy with UConno Football ties... Vinny Marino... UConn alumn and former assistant in Edsall's first run, currently OC at Davidson. Was on BCU staff last year.
Sounds like a guy that would at least be added to the staff one would think. Not really sure if he's a fit at OC. Biggest thing about him is his ties to UConn, which is what we need on our staff.

Didn't he coach the WRs in the early years at the Rent? I loved watching him on the sidelines. very demonstrative

Reaction Score
Didn't he coach the WRs in the early years at the Rent? I loved watching him on the sidelines. very demonstrative
Yeah...he was on RE's first staff..WR coach. The when Norries Wilson was hired at Columbia he took Vinny as his OC.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
I'm gonna put this here since the other thread is for UConn players/former coaches. If I were RE I would place a call to Jeff Hafley right now. With Chip Kelly getting fired in San Fran he will be out of a job. He coached Dbacks at Pitt with Wanny and then came to RU with Cignetti Jr after Wanny was replaced by Todd Graham. The dude can recruit..especially in NJ..as a matter of fact he was responsible for the Jersey kids RU had in the class that Pernetti hired Flood to keep together after Shady left for Tampa.

Chip Kelly says he's happy to become an offensive coordinator again - FootballScoop

Reaction Score
Recruiting Solutions Sign-in

OC and DC postings expire 11:59 tonight.
DFO and general Asst Football coach expire tomorrow 11:59 PM.

(Sorry if this is old news. I knew about the first two. Didn't notice the other two postings until now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom