Conference USA revenue plummets to $200,000 per school, per year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Conference USA revenue plummets to $200,000 per school, per year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
?

His post compared the bad ACC teams to the MAC. What does the B1G have to do with this?

I guess that our watching "value" is regionally myopic....NC State is a much more interesting team to watch, to me, than a Mac team....but that is a function of geography and conference.

I admit that I did not watch the two games the Wolfpack played against UConn (don't know if they were televised)....but the 2003 game was in a year that the Huskies won 9 games...one of the couple of 9 win years, so it might have been.

The 2002 NC State team, with Phillip Rivers at QB, won 11 games, beat Notre Dame, Clemson, & FSU. Maybe that residual memory hangs with me. Along with their beating the 12 win Noles in 2012.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I guess that our watching "value" is regionally myopic....NC State is a much more interesting team to watch, to me, than a Mac team....but that is a function of geography and conference.

I admit that I did not watch the two games the Wolfpack played against UConn (don't know if they were televised)....but the 2003 game was in a year that the Huskies won 9 games...one of the couple of 9 win years, so it might have been.

The 2002 NC State team, with Phillip Rivers at QB, won 11 games, beat Notre Dame, Clemson, & FSU. Maybe that residual memory hangs with me. Along with their beating the 12 win Noles in 2012.

That 2003 game is a sore spot for UConn fans... Dan Orlovsky outplayed Phillip Rivers... UConn came back in the fourth quarter tied it up.. then Orlvosky threw a ridiculously bad pick-6 with less than a second left. I don't think that game was televised. They won 9 games and were left out of a bowl that year because we weren't officially in the Big East. 10 wins and a win over a Phillip Rivers NC State team and I think UConn is in a pretty good bowl game.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That 2003 game is a sore spot for UConn fans... Dan Orlovsky outplayed Phillip Rivers... UConn came back in the fourth quarter tied it up.. then Orlvosky threw a ridiculously bad pick-6 with less than a second left. I don't think that game was televised. They won 9 games and were left out of a bowl that year because we weren't officially in the Big East. 10 wins and a win over a Phillip Rivers NC State team and I think UConn is in a pretty good bowl game.
Was not televised, I listened on the radio.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Oh and I meant less than a minute left, not a second when Dan O. threw the pick. :D

Reaction Score
Depends on your locale.....in the east/mid west...yeah, you watch the MAC team....in the south, probably not.

The MAC is really kind of captive fodder for the bigger boys of the Big Ten. They use the MAC for their powder puff games.

Ohio State is 25-0 against the MAC
Michigan is 22-1
Michigan State is 31-3
Penn State is 24-2
Wisconsin is 31-1

A combined 133-7 (about 95%) win ratio for these teams.

I think you are starting to feel much better (at least I hope so), because your trolling is becoming annoying again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom