Conference Realignment: Birds of a feather flock together | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Conference Realignment: Birds of a feather flock together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's extremely apparent that the B1G treasures large flagship or land grant schools. Some schools appear to have 50K, 60K and even 90K students like PSU... but I believe that number represents the State College's system and not just the flagship campus. The names that seem popular when talking B1G expansion are Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Tech (not LG or FS). All those schools listed are smaller than Virginia Tech except for Texas and all smaller than UConn except for Texas and Oklahoma (by a few hundred students). UConn is ranked #57 and Tech #69 which both fit well with the B1G. Both are land grant schools. Both are well on target to have AAU status within the decade. So I respectfully disagree that VT is better suited culturally with the private and public ivy schools of the ACC, but agree whole-heartedly that Tech fits perfectly in the geographic footprint of the ACC. A matter of fact. Tech is almost the exact geographic center of that conference.

I think UConn gets a serious look by the B1G. Tech is not on the B1G's radar at all, from what I can tell. The B1G wants the "Thomas Jefferson" affect in their conference. Thus the big push for UVa. Michigan and Northwestern would love to have UVa as a partner. However, UVa goes only if UNC goes with them as a package. It could happen, but the timing and situation have to be perfect for that to happen. Georgia Tech is more about grabbing the Atlanta market. If UVa and UNC leave for the B1G someday, GT will want to go to the B1G too.

Back to UConn. I think the only things holding up the B1G from inviting UConn right now are uneven number of members (not that this ever occurred in the B1G from 1990 to 2011;)), geographic contiguity and AAU status. If the b1G can convince one other school to come along with UConn and get over themselves on geographic contiguity, then I think UConn is in. But if they drag their feet too long, the ACC may come calling. So my question to Huskie fans: would UConn take an ACC invite?
It's as if the B1G can expand either along the east coast or expand in the central US. I think UConn + Kansas + Oklahoma + Texas > UConn + Virginia + North Carolina + Georgia Tech. Unless you don't care about football. I also have the impression UNC and Duke are a package deal.

Reaction Score
It's as if the B1G can expand either along the east coast or expand in the central US. I think UConn + Kansas + Oklahoma + Texas > UConn + Virginia + North Carolina + Georgia Tech. Unless you don't care about football. I also have the impression UNC and Duke are a package deal.

Texas and Oklahoma, served by a bridge from Kansas, is what Delany should focus on the most. Delany needs to watch what Slive does. Slive and the SEC don't really think markets, but think rivalries and good football. And in the end, this whole CR mess is about football. Plus, UT and KU are both tier 1 AAU schools and OU is a good school (but not AAU). Problem is, OU talks about the PAC more so than the SEC and B1G. Texas only talks about themselves. Kansas is probably just waiting for the GOR to end before they leave for the B1G. So if the B1G adds those 3, who would be #18?

Reaction Score
It's extremely apparent that the B1G treasures large flagship or land grant schools. Some schools appear to have 50K, 60K and even 90K students like PSU... but I believe that number represents the State College's system and not just the flagship campus. The names that seem popular when talking B1G expansion are Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia Tech (not LG or FS). All those schools listed are smaller than Virginia Tech except for Texas and all smaller than UConn except for Texas and Oklahoma (by a few hundred students). UConn is ranked #57 and Tech #69 which both fit well with the B1G. Both are land grant schools. Both are well on target to have AAU status within the decade. So I respectfully disagree that VT is better suited culturally with the private and public ivy schools of the ACC, but agree whole-heartedly that Tech fits perfectly in the geographic footprint of the ACC. A matter of fact. Tech is almost the exact geographic center of that conference.

I think UConn gets a serious look by the B1G. Tech is not on the B1G's radar at all, from what I can tell. The B1G wants the "Thomas Jefferson" affect in their conference. Thus the big push for UVa. Michigan and Northwestern would love to have UVa as a partner. However, UVa goes only if UNC goes with them as a package. It could happen, but the timing and situation have to be perfect for that to happen. Georgia Tech is more about grabbing the Atlanta market. If UVa and UNC leave for the B1G someday, GT will want to go to the B1G too.

Back to UConn. I think the only things holding up the B1G from inviting UConn right now are uneven number of members (not that this ever occurred in the B1G from 1990 to 2011;)), geographic contiguity and AAU status. If the b1G can convince one other school to come along with UConn and get over themselves on geographic contiguity, then I think UConn is in. But if they drag their feet too long, the ACC may come calling. So my question to Huskie fans: would UConn take an ACC invite?
I like you're answers and tend to agree with much of what you say. If you're a representative of the typical VT fans they will be fine. As far a UConn it seems the great majority like myself(RU fan) are disappointed in the way the ACC leadership have handled PR here in the NE in CR with some baffling moves and a few of you're southern posters reinforced(at least to me) the arrogant vibe the FB schools(even bstimpy a Cav fan) seem to have!?! VT is one school that seems to carry themselves well though IMO. I'm now convinced to a degree they might be a good fit(paired with UConn) instead of Va/NC in the B1G!?!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I like you're answers and tend to agree with much of what you say. If you're a representative of the typical VT fans they will be fine. As far a UConn it seems the great majority like myself(RU fan) are disappointed in the way the ACC leadership have handled PR here in the NE in CR with some baffling moves and a few of you're southern posters reinforced(at least to me) the arrogant vibe the FB schools(even bstimpy a Cav fan) seem to have!?! VT is one school that seems to carry themselves well though IMO. I'm now convinced to a degree they might be a good fit in the B1G!?!

I think most ACC schools are arrogant (including Tech) that really have no reason to be. I get UVa... they're top notch academically and harp on TJ every chance they get. UNC and Duke are proven winners in basketball and some Olympic sports... so I get them. FSU and Miami (even though Miami stinks now) are among football royalty... and I get them too. I don't count ND yet as they aren't real members in their new Big East-like set-up. But the rest are arrogant without a cause, including quite a few Hokie fans. I feel the same way about B1G fans too. I guess when it comes right down to it, you'll get that everywhere. But I feel the PAC fans are much more centered than the rest of the other conferences. Maybe it's the hang loose west coast attitude.

As for Tech being a good fit (that's just what I want). 90% of Tech fans want to stay in the ACC or join the SEC. UConn fans are probably 90% for the B1G and the rest reluctantly wanting an ACC invite (from my short time on this board). I really hope UConn gets a nod from the B1G over the ACC, because it seems most Huskies want that. Although I'd love UConn and WVU in the ACC just to even the number of land grant/flagship schools to the private and public ivy ones.

Reaction Score
I think most ACC schools are arrogant (including Tech) that really have no reason to be. I get UVa... they're top notch academically and harp on TJ every chance they get. UNC and Duke are proven winners in basketball and some Olympic sports... so I get them. FSU and Miami (even though Miami stinks now) are among football royalty... and I get them too. I don't count ND yet as they aren't real members in their new Big East-like set-up. But the rest are arrogant without a cause, including quite a few Hokie fans. I feel the same way about B1G fans too. I guess when it comes right down to it, you'll get that everywhere. But I feel the PAC fans are much more centered than the rest of the other conferences. Maybe it's the hang loose west coast attitude.

As for Tech being a good fit (that's just what I want). 90% of Tech fans want to stay in the ACC or join the SEC. UConn fans are probably 90% for the B1G and the rest reluctantly wanting an ACC invite (from my short time on this board). I really hope UConn gets a nod from the B1G over the ACC, because it seems most Huskies want that. Although I'd love UConn and WVU in the ACC just to even the number of land grant/flagship schools to the private and public ivy ones.
I agree on esp WVU where my nephew is an "02" grad...imagine even here in the NE were mad about the snubbing of WVU but NOT L'ville? L'ville fans like RU fans but so do WVU fans like the "hillbilly/guido" games lol and miss them but that was a TERRIBLE decision by you're conference leadership and leaving this gap in NYC metro where us and UConn could have locked it up really was a head scratcher up here!?! L'ville tried supplanting WVU to the Big12 and it almost worked!! Wheres this influence coming from in Ky? Ive heard the ACC knew what was going on with re to RU and the B1G and tried to rally ahead of the curve with the Pitt/SU move but UConn/SU would at least have made sense but Pitt? Somethings wrong with that picture up here to reasonable fans!?! Now I actually like Pitt and their fans but intellectually the move seemed ridiculously dumb to us. So much so that many have lost any respect we might have felt for the ACC!! VT may have some arrogant fans but I've yet to meet one.

Reaction Score
I agree on esp WVU where my nephew is an "02" grad...imagine even here in the NE were mad about the snubbing of WVU but NOT L'ville? L'ville fans like RU fans but so do WVU fans like the "hillbilly/guido" games lol and miss them but that was a TERRIBLE decision by you're conference leadership and leaving this gap in NYC metro where us and UConn could have locked it up really was a head scratcher up here!?! L'ville tried supplanting WVU to the Big12 and it almost worked!! Wheres this influence coming from in Ky? Ive heard the ACC knew what was going on with re to RU and the B1G and tried to rally ahead of the curve with the Pitt/SU move but UConn/SU would at least have made sense but Pitt? Somethings wrong with that picture up here to reasonable fans!?! Now I actually like Pitt and their fans but intellectually the move seemed ridiculously dumb to us. So much so that many have lost any respect we might have felt for the ACC!! VT may have some arrogant fans but I've yet to meet one.

The ACC likes living in the past I think. They probably still think Tony Dorsett and Dan Marino play for Pitt :D. In all seriousness, I would have liked the Pitt move had WVU been a part of that package. Back when SU and Pitt were added, WVU was never considered due to "poor academics." Ironically, Louisville is RIGHT THERE academically with WVU (within a few spots in the 160s per USNWR). So adding UL was a slap in the face to WVU IMO. FWIW, I think WVU is a good school, because they hold the most true to the land grant mission than any land grant university in the nation.

And if the ACC had the foresight like the SEC and thought in terms of rivalries, WVU-Pitt-VT-UMCP would have been perfect in a division together with common (sometime hated) rivalries. That makes for good TV. Yes, less cable subscribers, but more passionate and entertaining games. That's the SEC model and it works very well.

I think the ACC added Syracuse because they were afraid of losing them (and NYC) to the B1G. Then SU probably brokered the deal to make Pitt a package deal with them. After that, ND came along for the ride and the rest just smells like Mike Tranghese... I meant is history. The joke was on the ACC as Rutgers is more NYC than any P5 school in the country. After that, I dare say UConn has as much NYC presence as Syracuse.

Reaction Score
Problem is, OU talks about the PAC more so than the SEC and B1G. Texas only talks about themselves. Kansas is probably just waiting for the GOR to end before they leave for the B1G. So if the B1G adds those 3, who would be #18?
The only two options I can think of are UConn and UVA. We'd deliver New England on a silver platter.

Reaction Score
The only two options I can think of are UConn and UVA. We'd deliver New England on a silver platter.

Expand Rentschler Field to 60K+ and gain AAU status and you're there. You might be there anyway based on your good academics, strong athletics and New England/NYC market. UVa is a looooooong shot unless UNC comes along, which means Duke will have to come along. Losing those 3 means the ACC just imploded. That may never happen... at least not until 2026. So UConn is a no-brainer to me.

Reaction Score
The ACC likes living in the past I think. They probably still think Tony Dorsett and Dan Marino play for Pitt :D. In all seriousness, I would have liked the Pitt move had WVU been a part of that package. Back when SU and Pitt were added, WVU was never considered due to "poor academics." Ironically, Louisville is RIGHT THERE academically with WVU (within a few spots in the 160s per USNWR). So adding UL was a slap in the face to WVU IMO. FWIW, I think WVU is a good school, because they hold the most true to the land grant mission than any land grant university in the nation.

And if the ACC had the foresight like the SEC and thought in terms of rivalries, WVU-Pitt-VT-UMCP would have been perfect in a division together with common (sometime hated) rivalries. That makes for good TV. Yes, less cable subscribers, but more passionate and entertaining games. That's the SEC model and it works very well.

I think the ACC added Syracuse because they were afraid of losing them (and NYC) to the B1G. Then SU probably brokered the deal to make Pitt a package deal with them. After that, ND came along for the ride and the rest just smells like Mike Tranghese... I meant is history. The joke was on the ACC as Rutgers is more NYC than any P5 school in the country. After that, I dare say UConn has as much NYC presence as Syracuse.
Why didn't the ACC hire you? You seem to know more about the NE than the boys in North Carolina do! Are you an expatriate of NYC metro? You think like one and the ACC could've benefitted from someone with you're awareness of the NE!

Reaction Score
Why didn't the ACC hire you? You seem to know more about the NE than the boys in North Carolina do! Are you an expatriate of NYC metro? You think like one and the ACC could've benefitted from someone with you're awareness of the NE!

I was born in Virginia, but my parents are Connecticut Yankees (Norwich and Groton CT). Never really was a good ol' southern boy.

Reaction Score
I was born in Virginia, but my parents are Connecticut Yankees (Norwich and Groton CT). Never really was a good ol' southern boy.
Oh yeah? Lots of them down there(NE expatriates) ! RU just beat out VA, Md,WF and 7 others for a 3* 6''7" 280 OL named Blake Camper(goes to HS in Va) for an early verbal because his folks went to HS in Ramapo,NJ 24 yrs ago and he still has pride in the NE! Maybe thats why so many Fla kids come up here?

Reaction Score
This is why the B1G wants UVa, UNC, GT and maybe even FSU (a stretch???). Tons of Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio State, PSU and MSU alumni live down here. North Carolina, Georgia and Florida are all growing rapidly and Virginia is growing fairly well. Lot's of gowing cable subscribers. And VA, NC, GA & FL are geographically contiguous per B1G standards and all are AAU except for FSU. But hey, Nebraska lost their AAU status. Why not go for FSU? If not, be bold and ask the Gators to join the B1G. UF is a great school.

Reaction Score
Oh yeah? Lots of them down there(NE expatriates) ! RU just beat out VA, Md,WF and 7 others for a 3* 6''7" 280 OL named Blake Camper(goes to HS in Va) for an early verbal because his folks went to HS in Ramapo,NJ 24 yrs ago and he still has pride in the NE! Maybe thats why so many Fla kids come up here?

Cool email his info to Coach Franklin. ;)

Reaction Score
This is why the B1G wants UVa, UNC, GT and maybe even FSU (a stretch???). Tons of Rutgers, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio State, PSU and MSU alumni live down here. North Carolina, Georgia and Florida are all growing rapidly and Virginia is growing fairly well. Lot's of gowing cable subscribers. And VA, NC, GA & FL are geographically contiguous per B1G standards and all are AAU except for FSU. But hey, Nebraska lost their AAU status. Why not go for FSU? If not, be bold and ask the Gators to join the B1G. UF is a great school.
Are you a troll...or just nutty?

Reaction Score
Are you a troll...or just nutty?

Probably both :) Trolling because basketball and football are over and CR is very interesting. Plus this board gives me a better perspective from other points of view.

I am serious about VA, NC and GA being a big draw for the B1G because of NE expatriates as NickyNewark calls it. The Gator comment makes me as certifiable as the Dude though. If I'm trolling too much, just let me know. I'll try to calm it down. But I warn you, the summer is a boring time for college sports fans like myself.

Reaction Score

Good post +1 for you sir.

It feels to me like the ACC is always reacting to something that could potentially happen in conference realignment, but could just as easily not. Some might call it being proactive, but to me it feels like repeated miscalculation. They took BC years ago and then left them on an island geographically and culturally for a decade. They passed on UCONN, a flagship state school and basketball power, to take Syracuse and Pitt when all were available to them. Both of these teams have marginal fan support and national appeal(outside of SU BBall) and could never create demand in their respective states for any far flung potential ACC Network.

When you factor in the idea that the only other conference that might potentially consider either was The Big 12, you have to question what their motivation was? UNC/UVA could have strengthened the conference's football brand by allowing FSU/Clemson to have WVU, but cited inferior academics as a reason to keep them out. They then take Ville, a school with a worse academic profile then the Eers.

Finally they fell for the ND con job. The one where they get everything they want, and you get the privilege of giving it to them. Wait until the first ACC School gets knocked down the bowl ladder for ND's benefit. SMH. Very glad my school is not a part of this circus. I'd love to see your school grab UCONN and join ours in The B1G. Unlikely but it would be fun. Imagine the possibility of a neutral site game at Fed Ex, half Maroon/Orange and half Blue/White. Cool stuff.

Reaction Score

Couldn't have said it any better. Exactly how I feel. If the ACC really wanted football tradition and performance then WVU was the way to go, but they have bad academics. Then, two years later they take louisville who had a few really good years and the ACC acts like they just picked up a combination of Ohio St, Texas, and USC football-wise. Louisville's academics weren't an issue at that point. Kind of shows the moving metrics that has driven me nuts and I've read from lots of posters on this site.

Reaction Score
Wait until the first ACC School gets knocked down the bowl ladder for ND's benefit.

Yup... been there and done that in our old Big East days. One of the biggest reasons I was excited when Tech left the Big East for the ACC in 2003. Then came Pitt, Syracuse and then.... NOTRE DAME. Smells like the Big East again. WVU, Rutgers and UConn fans probably feel it's Karma and we got what we deserved. They may be right.

And yes, a half blue/white and half maroon/orange stadium would be cool. But not at FedEx... we're winless in that place. Couldn't even beat Cincy.

Reaction Score
Cool email his info to Coach Franklin. ;)
I saw today Pitt beat out PSU/Franlin for a Pa HS WR who was supposed to camp next week end at PSU and said its off...! PSU can't get all the local kids it wants I guess and and it's "winning" hasn't always been guaranteed by 4* kids! Haven't they always dominated the east in recruiting? The game still has to be played on the field.

Reaction Score
Couldn't have said it any better. Exactly how I feel. If the ACC really wanted football tradition and performance then WVU was the way to go, but they have bad academics. Then, two years later they take louisville who had a few really good years and the ACC acts like they just picked up a combination of Ohio St, Texas, and USC football-wise. Louisville's academics weren't an issue at that point. Kind of shows the moving metrics that has driven me nuts and I've read from lots of posters on this site.

I wouldn't say WVU is poor academically. West Virginia is half the size in population than CT and 4.5 times larger in land area. Plus Huntington is their largest MSA which would be the 4th largest MSA in CT. They are a poor state and WVU doesn't have access to research like UConn or VT. Plus they hold true to their land grant mission and allow the residents of their state a chance to attend WVU. This is something VT has lost long ago and I'm sure UConn's admission standards are similar to Tech's. So when WVU opens their doors to the general public in West Virginia, their ranking is going to take a hit. But a large percentage of those who are admitted to WVU don't make it to Sophomore year.

Not trying to be a proponent for the 'Eers, but I don't think it's that bad of a school. Besides, I hear from my Hoos friends what an awful school Virginia Tech is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I saw today Pitt beat out PSU/Franlin for a Pa HS WR who was supposed to camp next week end at PSU and said its off...! PSU can't get all the local kids it wants I guess and and it's "winning" hasn't always been guaranteed by 4* kids! Haven't they always dominated the east in recruiting? The game still has to be played on the field.

No disrespect to you or Pitt, but they didn't beat us out for anything. Pitt does not have one commit currently who could land a PSU offer. Again no disrespect to those kids, who are likely good players, just a statement of the reality of our current state of recruiting. The player you are referencing was scheduled to camp at PSU next weekend. Guess what? So will a hundred other kids. Every school hosts skills camps. Kids go to learn a thing or two, and hopefully raise their profile to college recruiters. The majority of the kids that attend these camps will likely never step foot on a college football field.

Where I agree with you is that games still need to be played on the field. There are plenty of examples one could cite of teams achieving great success with lesser regarded recruits. That said there still remains a direct correlation between the skill level of recruits and the success of the programs they select. I am glad our program is trending back to where we were on the recruiting trail prior to the dysfunction and entropy of the 2000's.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I could well be wrong here but my guess is that the SEC eventually wants a presence in both Virginia and North Carolina and Va Tech is their prime candidate for the state of Virginia.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
No disrespect to you or Pitt, but they didn't beat us out for anything. Pitt does not have one commit currently who could land a PSU offer. Again no disrespect to those kids, who are likely good players, just a statement of the reality of our current state of recruiting. The player you are referencing was scheduled to camp at PSU next weekend. Guess what? So will a hundred other kids. Every school hosts skills camps. Kids go to learn a thing or two, and hopefully raise their profile to college recruiters. The majority of the kids that attend these camps will likely never step foot on a college football field.

Where I agree with you is that games still need to be played on the field. There are plenty of examples one could cite of teams achieving great success with lesser regarded recruits. That said there still remains a direct correlation between the skill level of recruits and the success of the programs they select. I am glad our program is trending back to where we were on the recruiting trail prior to the dysfunction and entropy of the 2000's.

He may have been invited by the coaches to get a better look at him. I understand that he may not have been a high priority, but it seems he was invited to the camp to earn an offer. If he were going just for "skills," why would he not go after paying several hundred dollars to attend? Many coaches offer kids to come to camp at discounted (or waived) fees. As a parent, I would have a very difficult time paying upward of $500 and throwing it away. I guess we will never know, but to just assume that he was there just for the skills is a bit disingenuous.

It's just like when a kid picks another school and the fans of the spurned school says the offer was "uncommittable," or they were only offered if another prospect didn't commit. Does that stuff happen? Absolutely, but not that often.

That being said, you are doing very well recruiting and my guess is he wasn't a high priority if he was one at all.

Reaction Score
He may have been invited by the coaches to get a better look at him. I understand that he may not have been a high priority, but it seems he was invited to the camp to earn an offer. If he were going just for "skills," why would he not go after paying several hundred dollars to attend? Many coaches offer kids to come to camp at discounted (or waived) fees. As a parent, I would have a very difficult time paying upward of $500 and throwing it away. I guess we will never know, but to just assume that he was there just for the skills is a bit disingenuous. First we don't know if he was personally invited to the camp, or if he simply enrolled in it like a hundred other kids hoping to catch a coach's eye. These camps do serve multiple purposes:

For Coaches they are an opportunity to impress top prospects, bond with current commits, evaluate borderline potential offers, and network with HS Coaches.

For the higher end prospects that attend they are a means to showcase their abilities, raise their profile nationally, and see potential coaching staffs in action.

For mid level prospects they are an opportunity to learn from college coaches, showcase their abilities to teams they might hope to garner interest from, and continue to get their name out to other schools .

For marginal players they are purely instructional camps used to help them prepare for their upcoming HS Seasons. Ultimately they may aid in these kid earning lower level offers or academic/athletic assistance.

Back to Tre Tipton, the player NN was refering to. He falls into category two. He had lower level offers and was working to earn more and higher profile attention. Pitt offered, he accepted. Maybe he loved Pitt, or maybe he realized that offers from schools like PSU, OSU, UM, ND etc were not coming. He may have been happy to have a shot at a free education and to play football in The ACC. Plenty of kids do not like the process. If his goal in attending this camp was to try to earn an offer, that may have been a moot point to him after committing to Pitt. If I were his parents I wold be less upset about losing 500 bucks when I considered the two hundred thousand dollar education my son just earned.

Maybe he asked our staff if they were planning to take anymore WR and they told him they were full up? Personally I believe the only WR they would take at this time is Alex Ofodile from MO, or possibly Irvin Charles if more scholarships were to open up. There were a few prospects at camp last week like Scotty Washington who are good players, but will not get offers I know of a few current RU and Pitt Commits who have attended PSU Camps this year after committing to their respective schools, so I know some players commit but still flirt.

It's just like when a kid picks another school and the fans of the spurned school says the offer was "uncommittable," or they were only offered if another prospect didn't commit. Does that stuff happen? Absolutely, but not that often. Stop. That happens all the time... at OSU. ;)

That being said, you are doing very well recruiting and my guess is he wasn't a high priority if he was one at all. We are for a change which is fun, and he wasn't on the radar what so ever, no disrespect to the kid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yup... been there and done that in our old Big East days. One of the biggest reasons I was excited when Tech left the Big East for the ACC in 2003. Then came Pitt, Syracuse and then.... NOTRE DAME. Smells like the Big East again. WVU, Rutgers and UConn fans probably feel it's Karma and we got what we deserved. They may be right.

And yes, a half blue/white and half maroon/orange stadium would be cool. But not at FedEx... we're winless in that place. Couldn't even beat Cincy.

So Fed Ex it is.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#