Cincinnati vs UCLA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati vs UCLA

Reaction Score
Cincy is better defensively than last year which is pretty amazing considering what they lost. However, the two big kids are better than Kyle Washington defensively who was the "weak" link in their defense. Cumberland is shooting like 47% from 3 pts range. He shoots the ball that well deep he's almost unstoppable the way he can take you to the hoop.

Reaction Score
If we dig deep and find a way to control Broome and Jennifer we might stay close.

Reaction Score
Cincy always a tough program. But come tournament time they fade. I believe huggybear has one final four. I truely believed that cincy was going to have a championship until k.martin went down. Steve Logan was a hell of a guard.

Reaction Score
Cumberland is such a good player. He'd be putting up eye popping numbers in a faster paced offense. If he stays for his senior year he'll be one of the best players in the country.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cincy is better defensively than last year which is pretty amazing considering what they lost. However, the two big kids are better than Kyle Washington defensively who was the "weak" link in their defense. Cumberland is shooting like 47% from 3 pts range. He shoots the ball that well deep he's almost unstoppable the way he can take you to the hoop.
we were #2 in defensive efficient by KenPom last year and were like one of the 5 best since he started tracking data in 2002.

so no we're not better statically. Gary Clark was a 2 time DPOY and Jacob Evans was one of the best defensive wing players ive ever seen.

but we do play a bit differently with a true 7 footer at center

Reaction Score
we were #2 in defensive efficient by KenPom last year and were like one of the 5 best since he started tracking data in 2002.

so no we're not better statically. Gary Clark was a 2 time DPOY and Jacob Evans was one of the best defensive wing players ive ever seen.

but we do play a bit differently with a true 7 footer at center
Congrats on a great start to the season. Outperforming my expectations.

Reaction Score
I’ll be rooting hard for the Huskies all game long right in the front row on 1/12. It’s the only time I get to see UCONN all year. I’ll admit though I am 1-12 in seeing uconn live lol (only time being there live for a win was the Maui Invitational the last time they won)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom