Cincinnati vs UCLA | The Boneyard

Cincinnati vs UCLA

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
This is my first time watching the Bearcats this year... and man do they look tough. We will have our hands full with them. We need to match or exceed their physicality. Or out run them. They are currently up 17 on a talented UCLA team.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
This is my first time watching the Bearcats this year... and man do they look tough. We will have our hands full with them. We need to match or exceed their physicality. Or out run them. They are currently up 17 on a talented UCLA team.
Agreed - Cincy is tough and strong. Going to be a challenge. They'll be in the top 25 sooner than later.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Agreed - Cincy is tough and strong. Going to be a challenge. They'll be in the top 25 sooner than later.
The game will take 3 hours and have over 60 fouls again or it’ll be under 68

Reaction Score
z05vpb5cuc521.jpg

Saw this on reddit lol

Reaction Score
I worry about road games this year, especially at Cinci. Call me negative but could be an ugly one.

Reaction Score
UCLA is the exact kind of team we dominate. We'll see how we fair when we play a well coached tough team.
Kobe, I really wanted that Diarra kid, is he just too raw, when i saw some box scores he didn’t play. Thanks.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

The thing about Cincy is that, if they are not hot, then they can't score worth a damn. It's hot or cold for them, idk why exactly. Maybe based on opposing matchup or defensive scheme? @kobe

If we catch them cold, we might be able to be in it at the end, with a chance to win.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The thing about Cincy is that, if they are not hot, then they can't score worth a damn. It's hot or cold for them, idk why exactly. Maybe based on opposing matchup or defensive scheme? @kobe

If we catch them cold, we might be able to be in it at the end, with a chance to win.

Yes, they were nailing threes last night so its tough to beat them when they do that. Cincy looked like a top 20 team to me.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I thinks that Cinci's success can be tied to the type of player that the Munchkin recruits
A lot of his players look to be 25 yo physically and are street fighters
As much as I can't stand the little creep - he does have success during the regular season but doubt if he'll ever sniff a Final Four

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Kobe, I really wanted that Diarra kid, is he just too raw, when i saw some box scores he didn’t play. Thanks.
Yeah he's way too raw even after a redshirt year. He's really only getting garbage time minutes. Think he has a chance to be quite good but we're 1-2 years away from seeing him get consistent minutes (no seniors are ahead of him at the 4/5 spots).

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Watched this game and I’ve never seen Cincinnati play better. Cumberland is awesome and so is Brooks - they play very well as a team.

Also Prince Ali sucks and so does UCLA.

Reaction Score
Anyone have a link or video from the AAC conference game against Cinci 2 years ago where he complained about our fans verbally assaulting him? I hope we verbally assault him at the XL center again, nobody deserves it more than him.

Reaction Score
I worry about road games this year, especially at Cinci. Call me negative but could be an ugly one.
A win at Cinn is found money
go in there play them tough and see what happens but if you have that game in the left column you might be just a tad over optimistic.
I want Hurley to win at home and beat the weaker teams on the road .
My magic number is 22 ,

Reaction Score
A win at Cinn is found money
go in there play them tough and see what happens but if you have that game in the left column you might be just a tad over optimistic.
I want Hurley to win at home and beat the weaker teams on the road .
My magic number is 22 ,
Agreed. We haven't won @ Cincy since Kemba, right? That means over the years we've gone in there with lottery picks, title winners, ranked teams, a Hall-of-Fame coach, and an All-American and still lost. Long shot this year.

I do really, really want to beat them in Hartford though.

Reaction Score
Yeah Cincy might be great in regular season but f them in tourney. Last year was the year for them to go super deep and they got knocked out in second round. They ll prolly smash us but I don’t wanna here anything from them come tourney time cuz they never go deep. Last year was thier year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom