Chief’s Briefs - Seton Hall Edition | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Seton Hall Edition

Reaction Score
The last two games Hawkins came out on fire, then at the 12 minute TO he he gets subbed for and never really got back in the flow.. I know this is part of the rotation but geez he's on fire both games, how about letting him play 35 minutes. This also gives the opponent time to adjust

Reaction Score
This is 2006-2007 all over again. That team started the year 12-1 or so and was ranked in the top 10 only to end the season 17-14 and no postseason.
Sadly, that team lost Gay, Armstrong, Boone, Brown, Anderson, and Williams… they had some pieces but it was a complete reboot.

We have the Big 3 back…. Yikes.

Reaction Score
Jackson needs to take the ball to the hoop and get fouled; Sanogo needs to pass (particularly to Karaban). Clingan and Calcaterra need to play much more.
Yes, as to Jackson, but when he does take it to the hoop, he usually loses the ball or throws up a wild shot. It does surprise me he doesn't get fouled more when he does go to the hoop.

If he could find an open lane more often and dunk it, as he did recently, that would be a welcome addition to his game.

Reaction Score
He hasn’t played in so long I forgot his damn name. The way this season’s going, I’m losing my mind
Neither will this Samuel Johnson.

1674181131355.png

Reaction Score
Keynes' first name was John. Milton's last name was Friedman.
Milton Friedman was an American economist and free-market capitalist known for his monetary theory, who won the 1976 Nobel Prize in economics.

No, he would never have played for the team either.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Keynes' first name was John. Milton's last name was Friedman.
Then why did they name a city in England after him?

1674218207004.jpeg

“Wait it’s Milton Friedman? Bloody hell! Well, the sign’s already up…”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Keynes Milton or Milton Keynes would be an interesting name for a basketball player.

Reaction Score
Clinigan would of got that rebound
On the last play Clingan had to be in defensively. Even if we didn't get the rebound, the put back for Hall would have been challenged. 42 blocks from Clingan while only 13 from Adama in 250 more minutes. (Interesting that Karaban has 11 blocks and that is the same as Jackson and only 2 less than Adama) If I recall the last rebound glanced the rim directly down rather than being the type of rebound you just go up for. In my world, Clingan gets a traditional rebound, gets fouled, or defends the put back. Also he is a bigger obstacle to help with a Richmond backdown or blow by past our guards. I just don't see why he wasn't in and what the idea was.

Reaction Score
On the last play Clingan had to be in defensively. Even if we didn't get the rebound, the put back for Hall would have been challenged. 42 blocks from Clingan while only 13 from Adama in 250 more minutes. (Interesting that Karaban has 11 blocks and that is the same as Jackson and only 2 less than Adama) If I recall the last rebound glanced the rim directly down rather than being the type of rebound you just go up for. In my world, Clingan gets a traditional rebound, gets fouled, or defends the put back. Also he is a bigger obstacle to help with a Richmond backdown or blow by past our guards. I just don't see why he wasn't in and what the idea was.
he should have been on the court for sure. Most of us are wondering why he wasn't

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom