Cecilia Zandalasini | The Boneyard

Cecilia Zandalasini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know where she is headed? Ranked #4 by HoopGurlz but her NCAA future seems like a big mystery at this point.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Anyone know where she is headed? Ranked #4 by HoopGurlz but her NCAA future seems like a big mystery at this point.
Likely will remain pro in europe. Only US school I have read her associated with is Cal. It was a negative association meaning either she or the school lost interest. PS I think that ranking maybe too low from what I have seen on Youtube.

HGN

Reaction Score
Perhaps Geno can use his olive oil voice and Italian charm to reel her in.
I get the impression that Geno has not made a recruiting call to her......Certainly nothing has been written that I have seen. And speaking of reeling in, Has anyone heard anything on where Sierra Calhoun landed after leaving Duke?

Reaction Score
I was curious as well while watching the McDonald's AA game yesterday. ESPNU brought up the list of undeclared recruits. Her evaluation on HoopGurlz seems really interesting.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE/] "CocoHusky, post: 1283517, member: 5823"]Likely will remain pro in europe. Only US school I have read her associated with is Cal. It was a negative association meaning either she or the school lost interest. PS I think that ranking maybe too low from what I have seen on Youtube. [/QUOTE]

I agree, the first person I thought of when I watched her jump shot was Maya Moore. She has a nice step back jumper and seems to run the floor with ease. I hope Geno at least talks with her.

Reaction Score
I get the impression that Geno has not made a recruiting call to her.Certainly nothing has been written that I have seen. And speaking of reeling in, Has anyone heard anything on where Sierra Calhoun landed after leaving Duke?
Nor have I and I've heard nothing about Calhoun, either.

Reaction Score
Perhaps Geno can use his olive oil voice and Italian charm to reel her in.

Geno and Johnny Fontaine- two misunderstood goodfellas:) Hmmm... is "guinea charm" censorable? Come on, G, quoting the greatest movie ever can't be wrong.

Reaction Score
Geno and Johnny Fontaine- two misunderstood goodfellas:) Hmmm... is "guinea charm" censorable? Come on, G, quoting the greatest movie ever can't be wrong.
LOL,.....

I have numerous vowels in my name, my maternal Grandfather ran much of Bridgeport's gambling, an uncle was a Lucchese underboss, I have a cousin that was depicted in Goodfellas (Johnny Dio) and a number of other examples so I can say "guinea charm" with impunity, but I didn't want to offend.;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
LOL,.....

I have numerous vowels in my name, my maternal Grandfather ran much of Bridgeport's gambling, an uncle was a Lucchese underboss, I have a cousin that was depicted in Goodfellas (Johnny Dio) and a number of other examples so I can say "guinea charm" with impunity, but I didn't want to offend.;)

Yikes! Remind me never to anger you.

Reaction Score
geneticrex: "Yer killin' me ovah here."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killin' you??? Exterminate? That's a bad word to use, exterminate. Get this guy. Watch out we don't exterminate you!
Think about it while you're drivin' will ya? I wanna hit New York sometime this month. [You scarin' me, caporegime Clemenza. I'm guessing geneticrex is your alias for Genovese]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
geneticrex: "Yer killin' me ovah here."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killin' you??? Exterminate? That's a bad word to use, exterminate. Get this guy. Watch out we don't exterminate you!
Think about it while you're drivin' will ya? I wanna hit New York sometime this month. [You scarin' me, caporegime Clemenza. I'm guessing geneticrex is your alias for Genovese]
Hey Paulie, its just the name I came up with years ago for an old band of mine.lol

My alias, this week, is 88 Fingers Jimmy.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Rutgers?????
Um, Maryland????

Viv has never had many transfers in. Shaunte Hall from Penn State and more recently Alexis Burke from Illinois come to mind. Hall blew out her knee at Rutgers (career ending) and Burke has been injured much of her time, she is hoping for a hardship waiver for next year they say.

Reaction Score
I get the impression that Geno has not made a recruiting call to her.Certainly nothing has been written that I have seen. And speaking of reeling in, Has anyone heard anything on where Sierra Calhoun landed after leaving Duke?

No inside info but maybe it will be Penn State. They need help.
Sierra Moore transferred from Duke to Penn State after her freshman season in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom