Car wash was buzzing today..... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Car wash was buzzing today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I go every Sat, so will see him again this weekend..
You're like me. Before I moved to SF and got rid of my car, I'd get it washed religiously every week or so. Thanks for the insights.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Wait. I thought the wake forest Range Rover was the car wash owner. I also hear he has amazingly bushy eyebrows.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Sadly, I am beginning to think this guy is talking about a merger of the AAC with the Mtn West.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Is this the same one who had the insider info at the Spring game tailgate during the cornhole game?

Sadly, I am beginning to think this guy is talking about a merger of the AAC with the Mtn West.:rolleyes:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Classic game of Telephone. At the beginning of the game, this guy just scrubs tires. By the end of the game, he is President and CEO of Sparkle Car Wash Enterprises and sits on the Board of Trustees at Wake Forrest.

It's a small business operation. Worker calls in sick? No problem. Owner picks up the brush and scrubs tires for the day. It's amazing how strong work ethic can become when it's your personal financial well-being at stake.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This whole car wash thing is hilarious to me. Can you imagine if we end up being tipped off to a certain P5 invitation from a dude at the car wash? Maybe I'm just getting a little delirious at this point but I can even envision someone (Pal?) writing a cult, short story about the whole sordid affair . . . "Twisted Tails: Jonathan the Husky's Improbable Tale of Survival".

Know what would be even crazier? If the poster actually had valid information from real sources and he's using the cover story of some car wash to pass on legitimate information in the most farcical manner possible. Rather than pretend you have real sources and be coy, come up with a cover story that is so whacked that real information can be interlaced in to the story line and not be seen or trusted.

pj

Reaction Score
Know what would be even crazier? If the poster actually had valid information from real sources and he's using the cover story of some car wash to pass on legitimate information in the most farcical manner possible. Rather than pretend you have real sources and be coy, come up with a cover story that is so whacked that real information can be interlaced in to the story line and not be seen or trusted.

Wait. His story is whacked? The most reliable source in conference realignment, @Athlete94, is untrustworthy? He's not been wrong yet!

Reaction Score

I know that when I have information that would be gold to journalists/college administrators/TV execs I immediately post it with a cover story, anonymously on a blog targeted towards one school's particular fanbase.

Reaction Score
This is your connection at the carwash?. Now I know why it was buzzing.

To help improve the quality of the lyrics, visit Lil Dicky – White ___.jpg

Reaction Score
My normal WF guy was chatting me up over the weekend. He says he's hearing the Big 12 rumors, but his sources say we will have Bigger news soon. I am not sure what that meant, but he says your Huskies will be smiling Big from coast to coast, ear to ear. He then said, later pal, until next time.. Next time I see ya, I bet you have news for me.. Range Rover out...
You are F'en killing me!!

Reaction Score
You guys do know that athlete94 is really Fishy throwing gasoline on the CR fire so as to get more views. Someday we will all find out that all these "tweeters" are really Fishy and Tom getting paid due to all us suckers. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

Ahhhh...that makes the most sense. I was going to suggest working in reverse by checking the guy's coffee cup at the next visit. Then wait in the lot at said coffee shop before appointed time the following week to see who his contact is. What could go wrong?

2679003c487c4097a4e862face545387.jpg

Reaction Score
Let this guy know you will wash his car in his driveway and even marry his ugly daughter if he is right

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
This whole car wash thing is hilarious to me. Can you imagine if we end up being tipped off to a certain P5 invitation from a dude at the car wash? Maybe I'm just getting a little delirious at this point but I can even envision someone (Pal?) writing a cult, short story about the whole sordid affair . . . "Twisted Tails: Jonathan the Husky's Improbable Tale of Survival".
I propose a screenplay for a story of galactic intrigue.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wait. His story is whacked? The most reliable source in conference realignment, @Athlete94, is untrustworthy? He's not been wrong yet!
You guys do know that athlete94 is really Fishy throwing gasoline on the CR fire so as to get more views. Someday we will all find out that all these "tweeters" are really Fishy and Tom getting paid due to all us suckers. :rolleyes:

So, now not only is the story an allegorical tale but the informants user name on this board is actually a spin off to provide cover for another anonymous name. The plot thickens, the storyline of deceit get woven more tightly.

Reaction Score
My normal WF guy was chatting me up over the weekend. He says he's hearing the Big 12 rumors, but his sources say we will have Bigger news soon. I am not sure what that meant, but he says your Huskies will be smiling Big from coast to coast, ear to ear. He then said, later pal, until next time.. Next time I see ya, I bet you have news for me.. Range Rover out...

Can you send this info in a tweet next time so we can file it in the appropriate thread?

Reaction Score
At this point, I don't care where the rumor is coming from. It is threads like this that keep us coming back to this forum every 5 mins to look for updates. Hopefully, something good will happen to UCONN for once. We seriously need some good news or I think something crazy will happen to this fanbase :)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
At this point, I don't care where the rumor is coming from. It is threads like this that keep us coming back to this forum every 5 mins to look for updates. Hopefully, something good will happen to UCONN for once. We seriously need some good news or I think something crazy will happen to this fanbase :)
Big 12 not expanding IS good news for UConn.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
So, neither of you work at this car wash, but happen to meet up at the same time to discuss realignment. Sounds about right.
We seem to be on the same car washing schedule I guess. He is a nice guy, we chat Huskies and Demon D's and I only take it for what its worth.. If nothing else, it give me hope.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
There's a guy who works at a car wash. One of the patrons at the car wash is a "in the know" WF person. Our UConn guy knows the guy who knows the guy and sometimes the guy who's in the know lets the other guy in on a few realignment nuggets. That guy sometimes passes those nuggets on to our guy.

It's very simple.

It gives new meaning to the legal axiom known as third person hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom