Car wash was buzzing today..... | The Boneyard

Car wash was buzzing today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
My normal WF guy was chatting me up over the weekend. He says he's hearing the Big 12 rumors, but his sources say we will have Bigger news soon. I am not sure what that meant, but he says your Huskies will be smiling Big from coast to coast, ear to ear. He then said, later pal, until next time.. Next time I see ya, I bet you have news for me.. Range Rover out...

Reaction Score
My normal WF guy was chatting me up over the weekend. He says he's hearing the Big 12 rumors, but his sources say we will have Bigger news soon. I am not sure what that meant, but he says your Huskies will be smiling Big from coast to coast, ear to ear. He then said, later pal, until next time.. Next time I see ya, I bet you have news for me.. Range Rover out...

Never would have guessed it! We're headed to the PAC!
Rose Bowl here we come!!!

Reaction Score
auggie22 said:
I forgot how this story goes. So this guy works at the car wash?

No, apparently he's someone that frequents the same car wash as the original poster and they've gotten to talking a few times as they are generally there the same time each week. Apparently the guy is real tight with some big time boosters at Wake.

Reaction Score
At the car wash, woooh
Talking about the car wash, yeah
Come on y'all and sing it for me
Car wash, woh, car wash yeah

Reaction Score
It's posts like this that give me a sense of false hope and obsessive checking of this site every 5 minutes. To quote the movie Billy Madison, 'May god have mercy on your soul'

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
"By the next time I see you..."

Ummmmmm...why haven't we gone to this car wash on continuous loop??? Just one endless circle until we get the necessary info out of him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I forgot how this story goes. So this guy works at the car wash?

There's a guy who works at a car wash. One of the patrons at the car wash is a "in the know" WF person. Our UConn guy knows the guy who knows the guy and sometimes the guy who's in the know lets the other guy in on a few realignment nuggets. That guy sometimes passes those nuggets on to our guy.

It's very simple.

Reaction Score
This is great. I was getting worried that our CR discussions were getting a little too grounded in pending action and on-the-record interviews with respected journalists/sources.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
No, apparently he's someone that frequents the same car wash as the original poster and they've gotten to talking a few times as they are generally there the same time each week. Apparently the guy is real tight with some big time boosters at Wake.

Really? I though he was the wheel detail guy and he overheard the original information while detailing.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Really? I though he was the wheel detail guy and he overheard the original information while detailing.

Classic game of Telephone. At the beginning of the game, this guy just scrubs tires. By the end of the game, he is President and CEO of Sparkle Car Wash Enterprises and sits on the Board of Trustees at Wake Forrest.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
This whole car wash thing is hilarious to me. Can you imagine if we end up being tipped off to a certain P5 invitation from a dude at the car wash? Maybe I'm just getting a little delirious at this point but I can even envision someone (Pal?) writing a cult, short story about the whole sordid affair . . . "Twisted Tails: Jonathan the Husky's Improbable Tale of Survival".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger