Bryce Goodine- Syracuse Transfer

Reaction Score
Interesting. Is he a big guard? Don’t know much about him

Reaction Score
Yeah he is about 6’4” and from Massachusetts. Top 100 player out of high school

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
A really nice looking prospect. Hurley recruited him at URI. Still think he goes elsewhere.

Reaction Score
That was quick. I bet Cooley will claim he didn’t temper tho lmaoo

Reaction Score
Very sound pickup by Cooley.

Cooley aggressive on the transfer market with three transfers next year possibly playing big roles. Saint Joseph's Jared Bynum is their likely starting PG, North Florida's Noah Horchler could start at the 4 and Goodine fills a much needed spot at the 2.

Providence has good frontcourt and wing depth, but very questionable backcourt depth. If he plays next year, Goodine has a real chance to start or at least be the first guard off the bench.

Providence still with only 11 committed scholarships for 20/21.

Reaction Score
Very sound pickup by Cooley.

Cooley aggressive on the transfer market with three transfers next year possibly playing big roles. Saint Joseph's Jared Bynum is their likely starting PG, North Florida's Noah Horchler could start at the 4 and Goodine fills a much needed spot at the 2.

Providence has good frontcourt and wing depth, but very questionable backcourt depth. If he plays next year, Goodine has a real chance to start or at least be the first guard off the bench.

Providence still with only 11 committed scholarships for 20/21.

This is interesting when you consider Duke and Reeves were top level recruits and now Cooley's going to St. Joseph's for a starting point guard and Syracuse for a starting two guard?
What's next? Raiding UConn? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Anyone have any insights into why Cooley is so invested in transfers this year?

Reaction Score
Anyone have any insights into why Cooley is so invested in transfers this year?

He was last year too. Recently, he’s had more success landing quality transfers than quality high school kids.

Reaction Score
Because his front court sucks balls and he generally needs talent.
Carlton soft..... lmao... Watson is a beast and UConn will find out, he was also a top 70 recruit..... Duke and Reeves top 50. Gnatt top 60. Ben Bentil and Jalen lindsey both top 60. Kris dunn, Ledo were both HSAA. Hurley just started bringing in top guys. I don't know how much you know about PC hoops.

Reaction Score
I have no answer for your response that's something Cooley has to turn the corner on lol.....but the post I responded to is ridiculous, PC has talent.

PC has talent no doubt. They also show very little growth in their big men. Watson no doubt is talented as hell but why 9/5 only? Young was better than what he brought and before that what was the kid Jackson? Should’ve been a stud did very little. Reeves no growth. Duke inconsistent as heck. Diallo and the UMass kid gone.

Cooley good guy, kids like to go play for him so what’s the problem? UConn will find out I guess huh? :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom