Bryce Goodine- Syracuse Transfer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bryce Goodine- Syracuse Transfer

C

Chief00

PC has talent no doubt. They also show very little growth in their big men. Watson no doubt is talented as hell but why 9/5 only? Young was better than what he brought and before that what was the kid Jackson? Should’ve been a stud did very little. Reeves no growth. Duke inconsistent as heck. Diallo and the UMass kid gone.

Cooley good guy, kids like to go play for him so what’s the problem? UConn will find out I guess huh? :rolleyes:
Agree, Reeves has underachieved.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
why would kids want to leave the best conference in America and go play for a P~6...?

Reaction Score
Carlton soft..... lmao... Watson is a beast and UConn will find out, he was also a top 70 recruit..... Duke and Reeves top 50. Gnatt top 60. Ben Bentil and Jalen lindsey both top 60. Kris dunn, Ledo were both HSAA. Hurley just started bringing in top guys. I don't know how much you know about PC hoops.

I don’t know how much you know about Fishy...better watch your back son

Reaction Score
On my Operation 351 trip to the Dome, I saw him put in the winning basket at the buzzard against Wake Forest. He hardly played up to that point so I have no words about his talent.

So in other words, this particular post is pointless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom