Bria Hartley pregnant, will miss rest of the Mystics' season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bria Hartley pregnant, will miss rest of the Mystics' season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was at the game tonight and am pretty sure that Bria was sitting behind the bench in civvies.

I'll write up a game report tomorrow. Moriah had 15 points and 9 assists and was the focal point of the Mystics' defense. She scored on 2 pretty floaters over Stefanie.

Taylor Hill, who has a 2-year-old, had 26 points tonight. Motherhood has not slowed her down.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was at the game tonight and am pretty sure that Bria was sitting behind the bench in civvies.

I'll write up a game report tomorrow. Moriah had 15 points and 9 assists and was the focal point of the Mystics' defense. She scored on 2 pretty floaters over Stefanie.

Taylor Hill, who has a 2-year-old, had 26 points tonight. Motherhood has not slowed her down.
guess it depends on "who the baby daddy is"

Reaction Score

It took Taylor Hill a good two years to get back in the flow of the game.

Reaction Score
My congratulations to Bria. I expect she will come back strong and be a shining example of what Moms can do. What a great role model for life.

Reaction Score
Precisely- and who's daddy? This kid could have some ridiculous genes going.
Ridiculous genes is right. Her long time boyfriend is currently a reserve for the Pittsburgh Steelers; known for his speed and agility. He went undrafted back in 2015 and worked his way into the practice squad. He was at UCONN for a bit if I'm not mistaken.

I like that some posters have countered the negative/presumptuous comments about Bria with the Tayler Hill example. Tayler Hill was a very high draft pick a few years ago, and came back stronger than ever after her pregnancy. Moreover, she was single at the time. While Tayler is definitely more skilled than Bria (specifically in the shooting department), I would say that Bria is a more athletic guard, and will therefore have no trouble bouncing back and returning to the game she loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom