Breanna Stewart scores 29 points leading the Storm to a 98-81 win over the Sun | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Breanna Stewart scores 29 points leading the Storm to a 98-81 win over the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Below is the result of the first round WNBA draft of 2015. Only Elizabeth Williams and Jewel Loyd are starters.
Bottom line: of the 12 players selected, 2 are starting, 2 are no longer in the league. KML is doing better than two of her classmates, and hanging on/in like eight others.

1. Seattle: Jewell Loyd
2. Tulsa: Amanda Zahui B. - (Now with N.Y. Liberty)
3. Seattle: Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis
4. Connecticut: Elizabeth Williams - (Now with the Atlanta Dream)
5. Chicago: Cheyenne Parker
6. San Antonio: Dearica Hamby
7. Los Angeles: Crystal Bradford*- Waived (not active)
8. Washington:Ally Mallot
9. New York: Brittany Boyd
10. Atlanta: Samantha Logic* - Waived (not active)
11. New York: Kiah Stokes
12. Phoenix: Isabelle Harrison

* Not on the drafting team's active roster. Not listed on the WNBA's active player list. It is assumed that the player was waived.

Hamby starts...... averages 11 pts and 6 rebounds.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Of course, Stokes might as well be starting. She's third in minutes for the Liberty and way ahead of the starting center, Swords, in that department. I guess Laimbeer likes the energy she brings off the bench?

Reaction Score
Of course, Stokes might as well be starting. She's third in minutes for the Liberty and way ahead of the starting center, Swords, in that department. I guess Laimbeer likes the energy she brings off the bench?
My take is that Kiah would rather come off the bench. She can sit there and observe (without the distraction of actually playing) - and then she comes in and can do her damage. She did start a bit last year and it seemed to me she just wasn't comfortable doing it.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My take is that Kiah would rather come off the bench. She can sit there and observe (without the distraction of actually playing) - and then she comes in and can do her damage. She did start a bit last year and it seemed to me she just wasn't comfortable doing it.
Yeah, Kiah seems to be more comfortable and effective coming off the bench, but she plays started minutes and is in the game at crunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom